• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Guys, look at my profile picture.

Isn't it odd-ish?

d1505375.jpg

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
I sometimes wonder if I might be one of the worst people in the world - not so much for having done anything particularly terrible, but just by categories I fall under. I wonder if the world would be better off without me and people like me in some of these categories.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I sometimes wonder if I might be one of the worst people in the world - not so much for having done anything particularly terrible, but just by categories I fall under. I wonder if the world would be better off without me and people like me in some of these categories.

Trust me... the world is much more fun with Shadsie around ;)

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day

I assure you, there are a hell of a lot of people who are worse than you in this crooked world we live in, but who gives a damn if the world would be better off...it's what you think that matters, so start thinking right, and if you can't then use what people like me think as backup! I think the world would be better off with you or anybody else like you around until life says it's time for you to go, you're a human being with a skeleton just like me or anybody else, and just the same your life holds meaning and value.

Ahem, what's on my mind though? Well, technically the girl I liked chose possible suicide over being in a relationship with me...so, yeah, that's a pretty cruel form of rejection if I do say so myself. :/

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Just wondering what use is the shed that my father is putting up in the backyard right now. We already have a shed. Out garage is basically a storage room. And half of our basement is a storage room. We have 2 fridges, and 2 freezers. Tons, and tons a closets. And a floor which no one ever uses.

We just have too many things. I would rather we move to a smaller house and have less things, but more money - not spent on mortgage, and instead on the family. I would rather we have only a few rooms in our house so they are not a burden to us, just to be cleaned, and never used. I would rather save our food for someone who needs it, than use it for just its colour or flavor, and then throw it in the dump.

I don't like living in this materialistic world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom