• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I've been in a continuous argument with my mom all mooring and I finally punched a mirror in frustration. It shattered. If the fragments had gone half an inch to the right I would not just have a bloody wrist but probably be dead as well.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Please don't crucify me for saying this but I don't believe in religion.

/me crucifies VGN10

I threw up today at work (jk) but I'm at home regardless, so I have a 3 day weekend ahead of me. :3

Gonna have to clean up. I wonder what life is like with a wife.

Beeker

Wild Card
Like I posted in the depressing thread, I'm unfortunately staying home from a con I had planned to go to due to a sudden problem popping up...
But I'm in the happy thread because my friend is doing much better! While I haven't seen her in person yet she definitely sounds like her normal self online, which is great! I talked to my friends who did make it up to the con and we're arranging a little something since she felt terrible about having to miss out. Can't wait for the next few days to pass so we can all be together again! <3

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
WHAT THE HECK IS THE CAPITAL OF LIECHTENSTEIN?!?!?

312iJ

Dan

I've been in a continuous argument with my mom all mooring and I finally punched a mirror in frustration. It shattered. If the fragments had gone half an inch to the right I would not just have a bloody wrist but probably be dead as well.

Well I could think of worse places it could of ended up. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom