• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I have a feeling this summer will be like last year's. What I mean by that is my friends are going to ignore me and I'm going to spend my summer locked in my room playing video games.

I'm glad I'm not planning anything for my birthday because it might end up in disappointment... like last year.

Skittles

Rainbows!
About timezones. And life.

It's not fair.

Time zones make me think of time travel. Then Dr. Who. Then how it might work...

Then I go back to work on my secret time travel machine and science in my mind, unfortunately, that doesn't work as well as I would like...then I remember timezones again and find them good enough for my time-travel longing...xD

Ahem, what's on my mind though? Well, technically the girl I liked chose possible suicide over being in a relationship with me...so, yeah, that's a pretty cruel form of rejection if I do say so myself. :/
Whoa, that certainly is quite the rejection! People are so mean sometimes.

My eye feels bruised. :S I can't help but wonder if my sister punched me in the eye last night. Lol, I hate sharing such a small room.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
After doing the practice Advanced Maths test I was given for the weekend many times I finally got 100% and know all the methods/formulas needed. Hopefully my math test tomorrow goes well, I am actually pretty confident.
I still need to study for the business one I have 2 hours later though.
Then Japanese (which ever day I want as it's online), Advanced English & Software Design and Development on Tuesday and Information Processes and Technology on Thursday. I don't have to go to school on Wednesday or Friday and am having some friends over on Thursday night since we will all be finished exams then and have Friday off.
It's gonna be a long week, now I'll have an early night tonight (it's 11:37pm now).

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Is it messed up that I hate when people talk about their sexuality?

I honestly don't care if you are homo or bi.

You don't see me going around like "Oh my god, I'm so hetero!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom