• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Mellow Ezlo

Po-Tay-Toes
My music career is finally starting to really take off. I suppose that's on my mind. Having had a performance of some kind every day since last Monday, daily rehearsals for a variety of projects, and an upcoming job in a pit band that creates another straight two weeks of nightly performances, my name is really starting to get out there, and it's starting to feel like the 3 years of school I have so far actually mean something. I actually feel like I have a purpose now, and it's an amazing feeling that I've never really felt before.

Although, I'm exhausted. I have rarely any free time now, with classes and homework taken into account, but at least my time is spent doing what I enjoy most.

Spirit

ZD Legend
My music career is finally starting to really take off. I suppose that's on my mind. Having had a performance of some kind every day since last Monday, daily rehearsals for a variety of projects, and an upcoming job in a pit band that creates another straight two weeks of nightly performances, my name is really starting to get out there, and it's starting to feel like the 3 years of school I have so far actually mean something. I actually feel like I have a purpose now, and it's an amazing feeling that I've never really felt before.

Although, I'm exhausted. I have rarely any free time now, with classes and homework taken into account, but at least my time is spent doing what I enjoy most.
I saw Phantom of the Opera recently and was in the front row. I could see down into the pit. They were so impressive.

Dio

~ ZD's Pug Dealer ~
ZD Champion
I resigned from my job which has been making me miserable for 18 months. I have felt like there was no end in sight but now I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Got a business to start up over the next few months so that should be exciting also.

Also saw a giant stuffed unicorn in the bushes of the gym car park. It scared the **** out of me at first. I made an Attenborough style video showcasing it in its natural habitat.

Also I need a wee.

Dan

I resigned from my job which has been making me miserable for 18 months. I have felt like there was no end in sight but now I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Got a business to start up over the next few months so that should be exciting also.

Also saw a giant stuffed unicorn in the bushes of the gym car park. It scared the **** out of me at first. I made an Attenborough style video showcasing it in its natural habitat.

Also I need a wee.
Good luck with the new business pal, glad you got out of that misery. Clearly the unicorn was a sign for good things to come.

Reactions: Dio

Dio

~ ZD's Pug Dealer ~
ZD Champion
Good luck with the new business pal, glad you got out of that misery. Clearly the unicorn was a sign for good things to come.
Thank you! I never thought of the unicorn that way but perhaps you are right.

Also I need a wee.
Congrats Deus!! Hope everything works out for you!

Reactions: Dio

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)

Top Bottom