• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

My music career is finally starting to really take off. I suppose that's on my mind. Having had a performance of some kind every day since last Monday, daily rehearsals for a variety of projects, and an upcoming job in a pit band that creates another straight two weeks of nightly performances, my name is really starting to get out there, and it's starting to feel like the 3 years of school I have so far actually mean something. I actually feel like I have a purpose now, and it's an amazing feeling that I've never really felt before.

Although, I'm exhausted. I have rarely any free time now, with classes and homework taken into account, but at least my time is spent doing what I enjoy most.

I saw Phantom of the Opera recently and was in the front row. I could see down into the pit. They were so impressive.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I resigned from my job which has been making me miserable for 18 months. I have felt like there was no end in sight but now I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Got a business to start up over the next few months so that should be exciting also.

Also saw a giant stuffed unicorn in the bushes of the gym car park. It scared the **** out of me at first. I made an Attenborough style video showcasing it in its natural habitat.

Also I need a wee.

Dan

I resigned from my job which has been making me miserable for 18 months. I have felt like there was no end in sight but now I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Got a business to start up over the next few months so that should be exciting also.

Also saw a giant stuffed unicorn in the bushes of the gym car park. It scared the **** out of me at first. I made an Attenborough style video showcasing it in its natural habitat.

Also I need a wee.

Good luck with the new business pal, glad you got out of that misery. Clearly the unicorn was a sign for good things to come.

Reactions: Dio

Also I need a wee.

Congrats Deus!! Hope everything works out for you!

Reactions: Dio

Kirino

Tatakae
Z7uTvm9.jpg

Zachie

Moo
So a little bit over a month ago I made a new friend! She's a lot younger than me but I don't think it matters that much bc it's just a friendship, but things have been really good and I really feel a connection bc we just get each other and I'm able to share a lot of my insecurities & stuff. Things are g r e a t !

But, of course, the same insecurities I'm able to tell her about also play at my brain and pick at me making me overthink things so much where I'm constantly freaking out about things, and like I also tell her this and she reassures me but like it still happens? It's really ****ing annoying bc like I feel she's the kind of friend I need bc she's really easy to talk too bc she understands & she loves complaining and I complain A LOT.

Why is life so hard????

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom