• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

I got a new transformer. I'm worried the box might be a bootleg because it's all screwy but the toy is in decent condition so meh

I loved Transformers toys when I was younger! Not sure if they make the TV shows anymore or if it's just the Michael Bay movies nowadays, but I was mostly collecting around the times of Transformers Armada, Energon, and Cybertron. How are the current toys?

I loved Transformers toys when I was younger! Not sure if they make the TV shows anymore or if it's just the Michael Bay movies nowadays, but I was mostly collecting around the times of Transformers Armada, Energon, and Cybertron. How are the current toys?
They still have shows. The current toys as in the last year or two have been kind of crappy because the current show is marketed more towards little kids, but the toys a show before that are excellent and those are the ones I'm collecting.

There was this really good show from 2010-2015 called Transformers: Prime. I'm trying to collect all the toys from that line.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
Untitled.png

I wouldn't think jumping on to a small tile over lava would be so hard!!
I think of all the obstacles in OoA skull dungeon, this is what pissed me off the most, especially because it should be so simple to do, but Link just really likes jumping into lava I guess. It also doesn't help that I only have one heart left
:bshrug:

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Untitled.png

I wouldn't think jumping on to a small tile over lava would be so hard!!
I think of all the obstacles in OoA skull dungeon, this is what pissed me off the most, especially because it should be so simple to do, but Link just really likes jumping into lava I guess. It also doesn't help that I only have one heart left
:bshrug:

OOA had some of the most irritating puzzles ever, and that's not to mention the precisiion controls and those damned goron dances.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
ONly another 15 freaking weapons to go on the MQ map in HWL. My god i didn't know there were so many levels. On an offnote screw those developers, Dominon Rod and Spinner are bad enough but making it so you CANNOT take a single hit during their levels. Dick move.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom