• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
That's one thing I really dislike about America, military age is 17(with parent's consent) but drinking age is 21 :l
Europe has a much better public transport system, but you cannot drive until 18; our transport system is very undeveloped. More teens die from drunk driving than military service, therefore we should raise our drinking age, but let them drive younger due to the ****ty transportation system was our US government's thinking, whether or not you agree with it.

Personally, I believe we should lower the drinking age, and just improve the public transport system, but our government doesn't want to invest in infrastructure.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Europe has a much better public transport system, but you cannot drive until 18; our transport system is very undeveloped. More teens die from drunk driving than military service, therefore we should raise our drinking age, but let them drive younger due to the ****ty transportation system was our US government's thinking, whether or not you agree with it.

Personally, I believe we should lower the drinking age, and just improve the public transport system, but our government doesn't want to invest in infrastructure.

Driving is 17 in most of Europe and you can begin lessons at 16. But I see your point :)

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Ah, that's how it was just explained by a professor of mine, but thanks for correcting me. I'm unfamiliar with the particulars of European law.
In the Netherlands the age to drive is 18 but you can start lessons at 17 already. It used to be forbidden to do that. They have changed the laws so we would be a bit closer to the other european countries.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Take a trip north or south across the border?
VcQLExm.png

IcxyP0W.png

Not too feasible haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom