• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Why is there always such hate? Why do people always have to rub mistakes made by others into our faces? Why can't we just forgive and move on instead of holding a grudge? You can tell I have been reading too much facebook updates again (even though this is not only happening on facebook) ....... now I remember why I spend my time away from the internet so much.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Oh perfect. It turns out I lived a lie for three months and was laboring under false illusions for the last two and a bit years. Just. ****ing. Peachy.

why the hemorrhaging **** is the drinking age 21 in the us i just want to put myself in a stupor

I don't know why its 21. Though I don't see why that would stop you if you're not.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
That's one thing I really dislike about America, military age is 17(with parent's consent) but drinking age is 21 :l

Over here its 18 to buy ***s and booze. Yet its fine to have sex at 16 and by extension a baby which will probably ruin your life and your parents lives financially.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
The drinking age is 19 where I live but 18 where I go to school. I started school when I was still 18 so I was legal before I was legal, and it was awesome. Now I'm legal everywhere but the states, so... ya. Kden

Don't let the excessively high drinking age get you down though, it was easier for me to obtain alcoholic beverages before I was of age than it is now, because now I actually have to pay for it :(

Browen

xXThatReallyEmoNameXx
That I wasted a good amount of my life in mh4u and will do it again for mhx while the world goes to hell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom