• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

onebizarrekai

gay energy
it became really hot way too suddenly, I was complaining about the cold not even that long ago and now I'm complaining about how hot it is

Azure Sage

Spread Smiles!
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
The first Attack on Titan movie has new soundtracks and I want to know when they come out. Probably with the second season. I heard remixes of E・M・A and 巨♀〜9地区 in there.

octorok74

TETTAC
Well, I had an interesting night. Lost a friend in the strangest way. So after a couple weeks now of getting onto good terms working things out they just snapped or something tonight. Talking about how life with other people would be millions of times better and how I could never make anyone happy if I tried. Just really bizarre. So they said they didn't want to ever hear from me again. A lot of you that I've talked to recently about friendship are right. If someone if going to act this way towards me and put me down, then they are not someone I should ever consider a friend. Been a crazy night.

Link Floyd

Fab Floydian!~
I'm so afraid that this whole thing is just going to become another statistic. It's really bumming me out.

I know it's so much more than that and so different, but I'm so scared I'm getting really upset.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Forum Volunteer
I'm so afraid that this whole thing is just going to become another statistic. It's really bumming me out.

I know it's so much more than that and so different, but I'm so scared I'm getting really upset.
Hey, we're all here for each other. If you need advice or someone to talk to thats what we're here for (this is also @Ayano Keiko as well)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)

• Top Bottom