• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I'm so afraid that this whole thing is just going to become another statistic. It's really bumming me out.

I know it's so much more than that and so different, but I'm so scared I'm getting really upset.
Hey, we're all here for each other. If you need advice or someone to talk to thats what we're here for (this is also @Ayano Keiko as well)

InsomniacAttack

wtf did u say about me u little mcnuggit?
For the first time I recorded my speed run of Super Mario Land. I played through it three times and got 22:23, 22:16, and just got 19:44. Pretty happy with myself at the moment.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I think I realized today why I have been too scared to come out as bi IRL. I told one of my best friends today and he walked away. Just like that. I lost a good friend because of my sexuality.

To be honest, he probably wasn't all that great of a friend to not accept me for who I am, but it sure did nothing to boost my confidence, and I am really sad about him just walking away. For years, he's been the person I go to when I need to talk about, well, anything. And then I tell him this, and he walks. It's hurtful. It really pisses me off knowing people are judgmental like that.

He was easily one of the best friends I ever had, and now he might as well be dead because he made it quite clear I'm nothing to him now.

Wow, this has been quite a day for sure...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom