• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Forum Volunteer
OK so me and my mom just had a fight about how she selectively fails to notice me doing anything and she just tried to OD after I told her I'd have moved out already if I could afford it.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
I ****ing hate writing positive stuff about myself. Like, I'm fine with describing my negative character traits, but complimenting myself and talking about what's good about me makes me feel like a ****ing self-obsessed *****. I hate it.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Forum Volunteer
I made the brutal mistake of being blunt and honest during a fight with my mom. Now I get to enjoy prickliness and passive-aggressiveness constantly for the next few days. So much for life starting to look up.

Pen

The game is on!
I should have killed myself

Everyone would be better off if I've never lived
You're so wrong, mate. I, and many with me, are of the opinion that you are a really cool dude. You shouldn't forget about all the wonderful things in life, because trust me, there's a lot of it even if it might not be staring you right in the face all the time. Believe me when I say that you, out of all people, shouldn't need to look too hard to find joy that's well worth your while.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom