• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Pen

The game is on!
I should have killed myself

Everyone would be better off if I've never lived

You're so wrong, mate. I, and many with me, are of the opinion that you are a really cool dude. You shouldn't forget about all the wonderful things in life, because trust me, there's a lot of it even if it might not be staring you right in the face all the time. Believe me when I say that you, out of all people, shouldn't need to look too hard to find joy that's well worth your while.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
tumblr_lrq8nh4eeS1qczqvjo1_500.jpg

LOOK AT THIS FACE

LOOK AT IT

onebizarrekai

gay energy
it became really hot way too suddenly, I was complaining about the cold not even that long ago and now I'm complaining about how hot it is

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
Just saw Avengers: Age of Ultron and
WHY WOULD YOU KILL OFF PIETRO WHY WHY HE'S SO IMPORTANT TO MARVEL AND AVENGERS STORYLINES SURE MAYBE YOU WANTED A DEATH FOR DRAMATIC IMPACT BUT WHY PIETRO YOU JUST INTRODUCED HIM GOD DAMN IT

octorok74

TETTAC
Well, I had an interesting night. Lost a friend in the strangest way. So after a couple weeks now of getting onto good terms working things out they just snapped or something tonight. Talking about how life with other people would be millions of times better and how I could never make anyone happy if I tried. Just really bizarre. So they said they didn't want to ever hear from me again. A lot of you that I've talked to recently about friendship are right. If someone if going to act this way towards me and put me down, then they are not someone I should ever consider a friend. Been a crazy night.

Reactions: Dio

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
I'm so afraid that this whole thing is just going to become another statistic. It's really bumming me out.

I know it's so much more than that and so different, but I'm so scared I'm getting really upset.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom