• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
On Friday, I was going to write Chapter Four of Through the Dungeons, but I had a headache and didn't feel like it. Yesterday, instead of writing I spent the day playing Monster Hunter online with some cool people I'd never met before. And today I have a test to study for and I want to play Monster Hunter some more. So I have nothing of the chapter done.

???

What did I do now? Literally I just logged on and the shoutbox was gone.

Are you serious? Just a few hours ago you were - once again, big surprise - talking about completely inappropriate things in the shoutbox after we have warned you too many times to count. You really shouldn't even need a warning for the kind of stuff you're doing in the shoutbox, but regardless you've been given tons. But at this point you're being banned from it pretty much when it happens because you really don't need any more warnings. You know full well what you are doing and it is totally unacceptable. If you want to contest it, PM us about it, but your playing dumb every time you get told to stop or banned is really getting old fast.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
Are you serious? Just a few hours ago you were - once again, big surprise - talking about completely inappropriate things in the shoutbox after we have warned you too many times to count. You really shouldn't even need a warning for the kind of stuff you're doing in the shoutbox, but regardless you've been given tons. But at this point you're being banned from it pretty much when it happens because you really don't need any more warnings. You know full well what you are doing and it is totally unacceptable. If you want to contest it, PM us about it, but your playing dumb every time you get told to stop or banned is really getting old fast.

No, actually, I'm not playing dumb. But I enjoy the kind thoughts, Kitsu.

No, actually, I'm not playing dumb. But I enjoy the kind thoughts, Kitsu.

Do you really think that this kind of **** is appropriate:

[16:53:39:UTC] Blue Canary : There was this girl who was on top of her fridge masturbating with a broom.

[16:55:04:UTC] Blue Canary : A girl was impaled with a broom through her vagina.

[16:52:34:UTC] Blue Canary : There was this second grade teacher that was raping his students. And it was suprising, too, because he was a nice guy. Definitely not someone who you would think would rape people.

? Like honestly, do you really think this is okay or what, I don't know at this point.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Do you really think that this kind of **** is appropriate:

[16:53:39:UTC] Blue Canary : There was this girl who was on top of her fridge masturbating with a broom.

[16:55:04:UTC] Blue Canary : A girl was impaled with a broom through her vagina.

[16:52:34:UTC] Blue Canary : There was this second grade teacher that was raping his students. And it was suprising, too, because he was a nice guy. Definitely not someone who you would think would rape people.

? Like honestly, do you really think this is okay or what, I don't know at this point.
Yeah, while I could see how the last quote could actually bring reasonable discussion, the first 2 are certainly extremely inappropriate.

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
I agree with the general assessment because those types of conversations are best left for a more insular location. I hardly know you Blue, so nothing personal, but I'd just suggest improving.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom