• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

I pre-orded OOTP 16 back in January, got the game on Friday and when not at work I have been playing obsessively. I say this every single year, but every year it's true; this is the best version yet.

It blows me away how much better this game gets every year when you think it couldn't get better.

If anyone is a baseball fan, or sports fan in general, I highly recommend Out of the Park Baseball 16 (or even any of it's older versions). Best baseball simulation game (and maybe best sports sim period) by a country mile.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
My mind is a jumble of Monster Hunter stuff, things I need to know for my Human Development test, my 15-page recommendation report that I have to write for Tech Writing, and the fact that I want more sleep. I don't feel ready for this test. I want spring break to get here fast.

Dan

Come on ...hurry up guys! My toilet needs to be fixed and they will come early in the morning. I stayed up so please come over and fix the damn thing so I can catch some sleep after it is done!!!

So er... how have you been you know... been going about disposing of your human waste? I'm sorry! It's just this thread is "What's on your mind" and it's just WELL THAT'S ON MY MIND OKAY!

I'm almost 30, so it makes my situation much worse.
Woah. I'm not far from 30 either, if it makes you feel better.

There is nothing and I mean nothing wrong with being a grown up but still a child at heart. Who cares? There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.

I'm going to be a child until I die. Role playing swordfights by myself in my bedroom or laughing at farts, these are things I will always do. If you enjoy yourself, that's all that really matters.
Naught but wisdom flows from your mouths.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
The usual tonight.

Today started out like one of those days where it feels like nothing is going right. But it got better after working on some music and talking to my boyfriend, which is always nice!

He is on my mind right now. And tea.

Reactions: Pen

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom