• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

THEBESTZDMAFIA: hi friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
So, thinking back to yesterday's town lynch, I decided to look back at the votes, and, like I remembered, most people voted because they weren't sure where to go, and may as well give it a shot. There was one person, however, who immediately saw it as scummy, and not as a "may as well"
Based on this, I'm willing to vote Dekunut because it kind of seems suspicious.

Who do you say has the glitter giving role? In the mean time,

Vote: Dekunut
Later, Frozen tried to retract the vote, but Gummy never ended up taking it off (probably due to improper unvoting procedure). So a question to you, Frozen: Why did you immediately call it scummy?

So, thinking back to yesterday's town lynch, I decided to look back at the votes, and, like I remembered, most people voted because they weren't sure where to go, and may as well give it a shot. There was one person, however, who immediately saw it as scummy, and not as a "may as well"

Later, Frozen tried to retract the vote, but Gummy never ended up taking it off (probably due to improper unvoting procedure). So a question to you, Frozen: Why did you immediately call it scummy?

I was confused by the whole glitter thing. I thought if there was an investigator for glitter then it must be anti-town. But after reading your claims and arguments, I got a real town vibe from you.

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
Im gonna geuss that mafia was driving the glitter thing or atleast maybe soMe mafia was pushing for the whole glitter idea but thats just me.

Kinda sad Town keeps getting lynched.

So do we have any leads on who's Mafia? Or any hints to who is one?

Also sorry all, I'm been pretty busy with two jobs. I will keep up as much as I can.

R

Razzbarey

I think we should just lynch one of the inactives to make it easier

Pen

The game is on!
So, does anybody have any serious suspicions on anybody. Because of the way this game has been played I have personally had a hard time getting any suspicions on anyone, but if someone has anything on anybody I'd absolutely love to hear about it. Any discussion we can spark would help at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom