• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

THEBESTZDMAFIA: hi friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but I can only investigate on odd number nights and I get glitter or no glitter. I investigated Deku twice to make sure nothing was getting in the way, considering he has yet to strip. But I'm not trusting him.

Based on this, I'm willing to vote Dekunut because it kind of seems suspicious.

Three ideeas.
1) We arr all gittery
2) he iz lying aboot role
3) Glitter-giveng rol

Who do you say has the glitter giving role? In the mean time,

Vote: Dekunut

Three ideeas.
1) We arr all gittery
2) he iz lying aboot role
3) Glitter-giveng rol

1) We can't all be glittery I know I'm not.
2) He could be lying but it seems too specific to be a lie.
3) There could be someone who put glitter on you as a part of their role. But it seems more like a self defense thing than anything else. That's why there is a role to see if someone as glitter on them... Maybe.

Yea, how do you know if you are glittery or not?

This game is hella interesting. Fun. Vary fun game for a new player.

How doo you noe you're nawt glittery?

I would assume it would be either stated in the role or because I touched someone glitterery at night. Because I have none of these things, I assume I'm not glittery. But I'm just guessing.

And I don't think we are all glittery because there is a role that tries to find those who are glittery or not.

But if its like real glitter then anyone who comes in contact with someone with it, most likely will become glittery too.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
But if its like real glitter then anyone who comes in contact with someone with it, most likely will become glittery too.
This is a thought I was having. Maybe anyone who targets someone who is glittery becomes glittery them self?

Anyway idk if glittery means scum. LD did you target anyone else? Why do you think glitter = scum? Maybe non glitter means scum, or maybe it all means nothing. I think he's just the town drunk.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I didn't originally see anything too serious about being glittery, but Kiddrangon's rush to defend Deku is rubbing me the wrong way. I am curious to see if they are scum buds and Kid is trying to protect him. Either way, I think that Deku's lynch could give some more information, specifically on what glitter might mean and stand by my vote.

Lmao. I wasn't trying to defend him, I was just stating an idea because while I was in high school, every time one of my friends ended up with glitter, somehow everyone and I do mean everyone got glittery...

Because if it is like real glitter, it easy spends. Thats all I wanted to say.

Also to everyone, please call me kidd and yes with two "d"s or kiddrangon. I kinda get alittle mad if I see "kid" because I am not a kid plus how do I know if it's me or not since kid is a pronoun for a child so...

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
:mods:
Lmao. I wasn't trying to defend him, I was just stating an idea because while I was in high school, every time one of my friends ended up with glitter, somehow everyone and I do mean everyone got glittery...

Because if it is like real glitter, it easy spends. Thats all I wanted to say.

Also to everyone, please call me kidd and yes with two "d"s or kiddrangon. I kinda get alittle mad if I see "kid" because I am not a kid plus how do I know if it's me or not since kid is a pronoun for a child so...

Kidragon

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I already said I only targeted Dekunut and explained why I did so. I found it odd that he has yet to strip like the other glittery strippers. That's why the double investigation. It just seems off to me and I feel he's the best to go off of to figure this glitter out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom