• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

THEBESTZDMAFIA: hi friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I see where you're coming from, but I highly doubt something like that. In my opinion, he became worse after we realized he can't die, as if to troll us. Anyone else feel that?

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Well I'm not saying I'm encouraging Mezlo. I'm saying any one of the known strippers. Justa is the current one with a wagon. But if we decide on a better stripper, I am down. That's why no vote yet

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
To explain my vote, for one, as I mentioned before, our sane cop is dead. Cops are known to be the investigative role in game, and I find the stipulation of "only odd days" to be almost too convenient. As far as glitter goes:

"The party don't start 'till I walk in!" shouted Justac00lguy as he removed his shirt and threw glitter in the air. Everyone was mildly annoyed that they now all had glitter in their hair. They would be glittering for days! How could he do this to them? Smh.

475482eab84622899b8959703a70c301.jpg

DAY CONTINUES

by this reasoning, EVERYONE, should have glitter on them. Either Linkdude is paranoid, which I doubt because I feel as though he would have put it together (he's played a good bit of mafia as far as I'm aware), or some form of anti-town (including scum). The glitter results seem meaningless to me, and either everyone has glitter on them, or this post was used to create a false rule.

(quotes aren't working right anymore, but)
I think we should just lynch one of the inactives to make it easier
This post of Razzberry's warrants a FOS from me. It's a very poor decision to waste a lynch on someone inactive, and it just gives more opportunity for either scum or cult to gain an advantage.

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
EBWODP

created false role*

Spellcheck wasn't so nice to me there.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Might I remind you I admitted that any further investigation of mine might be messed up due to the glitter event. But my investigation before that would not be effected.

Pen

The game is on!
While I don't want to seem like I'm discouraging scum hunting (because I am not), I cannot really agree with what Shroom is saying about LD. From what I've been able to tell, LD is quite the honest player, and I am more convinced that he is actually with the Town than I am of him having any other kind of role. Because of the fact that I strongly disagree with Shrooms suspicion, I do sorta become suspicious of Shroom, because a Mafioso would want to lynch a Townie. Especially a Townie who has earned a lot of Town credibility. Also, if Shroom is in fact Mafia, then I would assume many of the Mafia members (if not all of them) are among the more inactive players this game because of how he pointed of that Razzberry's suggestion to lynch an inactive player was a bad idea. Realistically speaking, Mafia member do tend to be less active during the day periods than the members of the Town. That's just how it generally is.

All that being said, I don't wish to jump to any too rash conclusions just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom