• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

THEBESTZDMAFIA: hi friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
So, does anybody have any serious suspicions on anybody. Because of the way this game has been played I have personally had a hard time getting any suspicions on anyone, but if someone has anything on anybody I'd absolutely love to hear about it. Any discussion we can spark would help at this point.
None. I'm in the same place as you... so many people have been acting weird and/or not serious in this game.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
pfft being serious is for newbs

holla peeps, town's got dis

:bestestcool:

so guys, who wants to roast marshmallows with me, we can strip too if you want

Pen

The game is on!
Guys, what if Mezlo is actually trying to help us out somehow, but we're having trouble seeing it because he has to act so strange. Like the drunk people seemed super unserious until we realized that was how they had to act and they were actually trying to be serious. Obviously Mezlo is far worse than the drunk people ever were, but maybe we can find something in his posts with some sort of meaning that can help us get somewhere. I think it would be pretty cool if Mezlo's role functioned like it knew a lot of crucial things, perhaps about the Mafia, but he has to act in this super strange fashion which makes it difficult for him to get his message through. Perhaps if we all just listen to him he can help us out greatly.

Lynching in-actives isn't a good thing, we should just replace them.
Now that you bring that idea up, with this game, its not 100% impossible that isn't his role and still be a jester too.

If that is true, I would take my bet JC is Mafia too. But if he turns up Town, we know not to listen to Mellow again at all.

VOTE: Justac00lguy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom