• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Zelda Races Game 2

F

Fierce Deity

Oooohhh you gonna get in trouble... SW's a girl!!!! And WHY IS EVERYONE IN MY PROPERTY!!!!! *Shoots an arrow through the window and it hits CB* 3 hits left
OH! i thought i wrote Her, Dame! Thanks for pointing that out BM.

Kirino

Tatakae
*Takes silver gauntlets and slams OW into ground*HOW DO YOU LIKE IT!?!?!?!*Angrily stomps off to Twilight Realm*

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
*Still swimming happily at Kakariko Lake* :3 'Thank Nayru I'm not involved in some petty property fight, pfft, like that would ever happen in this peaceful land'

B

BIg Mac

*Takes silver gauntlets and slams OW into ground*HOW DO YOU LIKE IT!?!?!?!*Angrily stomps off to Twilight Realm*
How can you take them when he's wearing them... Youd have to unlace them, take them off, Put them on, lace them up, and then do it... Am I being to realistic about this?!? lol

B

BIg Mac

Big Mac, it seems you're the only one online, can you tell me what's happening here? I lost around 20 pages again.......
Sorry... I logged off for a sec lolz... Um, OW returned, He and SW got into a giant fight with the rest of the universe... Again :D and then everyone went back home... The end

OH!!! And SW added some abilities that OW and CB agreed on... Without the approval of the rest of the group... Wich made me very upset... They werent bad abilities, I just dont like the fact that only like 3 out of 8 people agreed on it... grr

T

tsiakalos13

Hai, I'm @lex's brother and I'd like to participate here.....but not as a Zora:lol: I want to kill Alex:P From now, if Big Mac agrees, I'm a Gerudo soldier!:lol:

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
(OoC) Exactly 10,000 views! :clap: (OoC)

*Gets out of the Lake and dries off* I wonder how everyone at Gerudo Valley is doing *Teleports to Gerudo Valley* What the hell is going on!?

EDIT:

Thank you all for being so dedicated to this game :kawaii:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom