• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Zelda Races Game 2

B

BIg Mac

Haha you guys are hilarious... I didnt get what was happening... Do I have another follower?!? And everyone has family on here, my brother used to play but stopped lol this is really wierd, no family is on the same as there other

T

TwiliPrincess

Fine!
*flicks CB in ear*
Btw, we need more active twili! Are you still here DM?

B

BIg Mac

I like it CB its better with a background lol 9/10... Any who... how active is my new follower?!?

B

BIg Mac

-_- oh boy... the tribe of the little kids are back... we're in trouble now

B

BIg Mac

A challenge?!? SW and OW just escaped an epic battle with virtually everyone and did alot of damage to everyone... Thats only 2 people... Not to mention I got fierce diety, me, and plus I got a new follower hangin on the sidelines... I think Ive made my point

B

BIg Mac

Join the club!!! We're public enemy number one... And honestly, without the gerudo and sheikah, this would be so boring... No offense... but it seems like the ultimate goal of everyone is to kill the gerudo... How about we switch it up a bit... instead of everyone ganging up on the gerudo and sheikah, how about since the kokiri declared war on the gerudo, you let the kokiri fight the gerudo?!?

B

BIg Mac

Lol... you plan on attacking the gerudo AND twili?!? I like your style... War, war, and more war Mwahahaha good going young one

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom