• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Zelda Races Game 2

B

BIg Mac

*Gets on horse with 5 fairies and rides to Hyrule* Hang on SW Im coming

Kirino

Tatakae
*Stabs SW,them prepares for BM*Oh,can someone start keeping track of the number of fairies?The usage of fairies is getting unfair.someone post the nuber of fairies each race has left after someone uses one.

B

BIg Mac

*Rides to the gate standing on the horse... the horse jumps but not being able to jump over the gate I jump off the horse over the gate and slash Dracomajora as I land* 4 hits left

Kirino

Tatakae
ugh...*quickly stabs SW before retreating into the Twilight Realm*SW is defeated.Calling all allies!(Hylain allies too)help us!*returns,readied to fight BM*I shall defeat you!!!

B

BIg Mac

*Throws SW over the gate and onto the horse and heals her with a fairy, Shoots a bow and arrow at the horse causing him to charge wildly out of Hyrule* Why call for help?!? Dracomajora?!? Why not have a one on one battle huh?!? *pulls out twin blades and prepares for battle*

Kirino

Tatakae
*grabs dueling pistol*oh,right.zelda.*grabs sword,and backflips behind BM,slicing him as i land*4 hits left!also,thats one less fairy for you!you now have 12.

B

BIg Mac

Yea I know... *Kicks Dracomajoa in the head revealing the knife tied to my feet* 3 hits left Lets see whos beter at fighting, Twili or Gerudo

B

BIg Mac

It's 3 more hits *Sidesteps, roles and slices Dracomajora in the back* 2 hits left

B

BIg Mac

UGH... >~( *kneels feeling weakened, looks up in blurry vision, Throws a blade hitting DracoMajora* 1hit left

Kirino

Tatakae
*pants* ugh... *runs up to BM and stabs him,only to find that he stabs me at the same time.we both go down with zero hits left*aghhh......

B

BIg Mac

Ugh I g... guess that tthe Twili a... and Gerudo are e... equally matched huh!?!?!?! *coughs up blood*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom