• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Zelda Races Game 2

Kirino

Tatakae
If you want to fight for real meet me in the middle of Hyrule field.otherwise youll have to awnser to an army of twili.

Kirino

Tatakae
lets just say it somehow does exist in this Hyrule,and the mirror of Twilight exists in Gerudo Desert,far away from the area where BM resides.Also,even if the mirror breaks we can still easily get in because we are twili.

B

BIg Mac

That doesnt make sense thats just like saying if a door is barricaded than I can still get into it because I can...

B

BIg Mac

Only the leader can shatter it... Anyone can break it... And you cant use magic to enter, you need the mirror

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
possibly because a load of people are on holiday -.- but I think it would be a bit much to start another system already :S

*stabs CB* 3 hits left :P

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
school hasn't even ended for summer yet over here -.-

*pulls out bazooka* oh wait... *pulls out bow and shoots CB, then runs off to Ikana*

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
WHY DO PEOPLE PLAY SHOOTER GAMES?!?!
They are sooo &%^$ing pointless!

Well anyway, what?! That school system is just horrible!
Still, is September first good enough to remake the rupee system?

B

BIg Mac

*Stabs CB* 3 hits left... Wow september first?!? SW that really stinks it's july?!? why are you still in school?!? School starts sometime in August for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom