• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Zelda Races Game 2

B

BIg Mac

If you cant get into territory then it counts as barricading... AND still... you cant destroy territory either
OW... CB can get out

B

BIg Mac

When someone tried to destroy one of my prisons... I dont recall who but it was a big deal and I was like you cant destroy property and you were like he's right SW

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
This is for OW:

I ponder my desires at the dining table of my elegant Hyrule Castle and pour myself a glass of milk. Then I think "Hey, it would really suck if OW could prove me wrong and throw me in a dirty prison cell" :)

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Hey, you owe me one for saving you. Also, I invite everyone to a Zora feast and there's a weapon detector, so if you try anything, you'll get burned.

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
*teleports to Hyrule castle and stabs CB* This is for burning down my village! *grabs onto CB and teleports to Gerudo Fortress where the Gerudo take away his weapons and chain him up in prison*

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
I slash open the bars of my cell with the Master Sword and ride a Gerudo's horse to Hyrule Castle Town and yet again, lift up the drawbridge. *The Master Sword is too powerful to be called a "weapon"*

(I could use any sword I want as long as Sheikah Warrior could hug people while teleporting them)

My friend, TwiliPrincess was about to warp me out, but I feel cocky :)

Also, you can't use that cell to lock me in anymore(that leaves you with 4- The original ones are: link's and the 4 carpenter's and I destroyed a carpenters)

Kirino

Tatakae
*warp into prison,and teleports out with CB into lon lon ranch and drops him him off,then warps to the twilight realm and protects self with shadow barrier*

B

BIg Mac

Um for the record... My (the gerudo) prison is modeled after OoT it's made of stone so it cant be destroyed, there is a wooden plank at the top so the only way to get out is with a hookshot/clawshot or teleport out... There are no chains or watever

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
Everyone! Stop fighting dirty! If you want a war with the Hylians, just fight with your weapons-not abilities! I have allies that could break me out of any prison or stop anything you throw at me! Everyone is against the Sheikah and Gerudo-so of course you will lose this!

I will give you mercy if the moment asks for it though...

B

BIg Mac

No... Correction, Everyone hates OW and SW... There are more than just those two on a team

T

TwiliPrincess

If you Gerudo throw ComposerBrother in prison, I will always teleport him out! So eliminate that idea of getting to CB.
*Warps to the Twilight Realm with DracoMajora*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom