• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Zelda Races Game 2

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Uh oh, I didn't think of that.*Takes one of the bombs CB gave me via PM, goes to Zora Domain, swims threw the entrance to Lost woods, goes to Goron city, bombs the entrance to lost woods while in it, escapes quickly, goes back to Zora Domain, and Barricades the lost woods entrane* That was close. Good thing SW didn't think of going there first.

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
Well, it's gone now. Crispy as Kakariko Fried Chicken!
*Seals both ranches with more boulders via bombs and have Clocktown barricaded by the hylians that live there*

Darn, I only have 2 bombs left...

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
i have. i am now at your fortress. *uses one of the few deku nuts i have to teleport to Ikana and jumps into well, kills loads of deku babas and has loads of deku nuts again*

B

BIg Mac

Um... you have an unlimited supply of deku nuts according to the first page

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
i did have like a million deku nuts, until they caught fire. now i have loads again. yay me :P also, i shall aid you in said war against the Hylians. so he has barricaded himself in has he? *deku nuts to wherever CB is and stabs him through the head, the jumps back to avoid being hit*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom