• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Zelda Races Game 2

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
*CB rides his horse to Termina and continues to Pirate's Fortress. He plants a bomb under the entrance and swiftly rides to Clock Town. The bombs detonate and the entrance is filled with rocks. He finally puts a time block in the ranches entrances and barricades Clock Town as well as lifting up the Drawbridge of Hyrule Castle town*

Stop sending those #$%^# messages about the abilities!

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
I'm sorry Ooccoo Watcher. Never mind, I call truce. That doesn't mean that I forfeit, but I will no longer be bothered with your messages. I hope we could be good friends after I/you win.

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
hmmm, yeah it should take time to make the sword, heck, you should even have to purchace ores from the Gorons and water from the Zorans to make them!

B

BIg Mac

Ok guys that's enough... come on, this is getting waaay to complicated. I vote we kisp (keep it simple people)... I was fine with the abilities but making swords is kinda goin into the complicated stage

B

BIg Mac

No because I dont think that would be fair, plus there's not even that many people playing like there used to be, It's only OW, SW, BM, and CB that are on all the time

T

theguy2

can i be a geruda? cuz oocoo wathcer is an geruda and we are best friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom