• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Zelda Races Game 2

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
yes but it won't be on another thread, once other people have come online and seen it i shall change the rules, wiping out all alliances/wars going on and any trades that were made

B

BIg Mac

Um... Lets try to make this the last time we restart the game, because in all honesty... It's kinda getting annoyin, after all the hard work OW just put in and killed like three people... Comin to find out that he has to do it all over again,,, he's not gonna be very happy about that

Ooccoo Watcher

Some guy with a Clawshot.
You mother ****ers!! You started the game over!!! No, I'm not going to have that big of a reaction about it. :lol: But honestly, I think the races already have enough abilities, and after that whole thing with dao, HoT, and GG, it really is not worth it to start the game over. But I do think we should re-implement the rupee system, this time with a limit of 1 buisiness per race.

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
we are not getting rid of OW's rules, nor are we making a full change, its just with the new rules it would be confusing to keep all the stuff when we restart. or maybe we shouldn't restart

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
Yeah, OW will be pretty T-d off, but it is just a way to improve the game and to make it more fun!
*I start at clock town with Hyrule Castle Town, Lon Lon Ranch, Clock Town, Romani Ranch, Temple of time, and Hyrule Castle as my territories*
Here is my shop:

Welcome to West Clock town! Where our supplies and imports from Hyrule as well as Romani Ranch is at your disposal!
Here is our stock:

<>20 Grade A milk (heals you completely)
<>15 Grade B milk (heals 3 hits)
<>10 Grade C milk (heals a hit)
<>50 Hylian Shield (cuts an attack in half)
<>50 Razor Sword (does 5 hits at once, but breaks after one use)
<>100 Tempered Sword (does 5 hits at once, but breaks after two uses)

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
we are not getting rid of OW's rules, nor are we making a full change, its just with the new rules it would be confusing to keep all the stuff when we restart. or maybe we shouldn't restart
Will my abilities be used? Or not. I think mine should replace Ow's (don't take it personally, I used some of yours in mine).

B

BIg Mac

Lolz.. Oh trust me CB He's pretty chill right now, if not he'd have attacked you by now

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom