• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Twili - RP

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
Utau suddenly had tears in her eyes. "Because my older brother had to experience that. He told me it was hard, but he didn't care. HE WAS DEFINENTLY A BETTER PERSON THAN YOU ARE WITH CHILDREN!" She then slapped him again.

Hakumen looks away. "You just wouldn't understand. You aren't the one caring for the little girl, you had someone taking care of you not the other way around.""

Elementic

"But I felt his feelings...Ikuto sometimes needed me to look after him! What if you got in trouble and only Allison was with you? She would have to defend you! JUST BECAUSE SHE'S LITTLE DOESN'T MEAN SHE NEEDS TO BE PROTECTED BY SOMEONE ELSE! ALLISON HAS POTENTIAL! CAN'T YOU SEE IT?!" Il looked up at Utau as the singer kept talking.

"Allison wants to protect others. I felt the same way when I was with Ikuto. Are you going to accept Allison's wants, OR BE AN IDIOT WITH A HEART OF STONE?!"

Hakumen jumps on the corrupted Twili and strikes it continuously and furiously. "As long as I breathe I will continue to protect her."

Elementic

Utau frowned. "Get off of it. I'll deal with this myself. I don't need a heartless idiot to help me."

Utau's body then had an orb surround it, like an egg. Il was gone, too. The egg had a pink top half and a black bottom half, the edge of the black part having a lace pattern. The egg began to crack before it opened. Utau was there, but different. She wore a black bat chocker, a red sleeveless dress (not a tank top) with a bat on the edge of the top and hanging black threads that started from the bat design, and spiky black shoes.

"It's time for a bit of Lunatic Charm."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom