• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Twili - RP

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Maka turns, and looks straight into Hakumen's eyes, tears in her's. "I don't want anyone to get hurt,,,"

"Even thigh if that were to happen we couldn't let you go out on your own, you barely live off what you make from the jobs." He states
"Plus if you leave Ms. Maka who else is going to help me train to become a strong fighter?" Allison interrupts

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Maka just stood there, head bowed. She had nothing to say. She'd been alone a majority of her life, and now... now she had people who cared

Hakumen patted Maka's shoulder. "No need to be so humble. From now on we will all be your family."
"YAY! Ms. Maka!" Allison screamed then pulled Maka down to whisper in her ear. "You know my Daddy, never trusted or liked anyone, so I am happy he cares about you." She said putting a big smile across her own face.

Allison screams with joy as Hakumen looks over at Maka with a smile across his face. "So does anyone have any leads on where we might find a corrupted Twi?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom