• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Twili - RP

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
Utau let down Allison and tackled Hakumen. "WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU?! I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN! SHE IS YOUR DAUGHTER! SHE ISN'T A WEAKLING! I'LL SHOW YOU THE TRUTH! IF NEEDED, I'LL FIGHT YOU!"

Hakumen looks at Utau emotionless, pushes her away a shadow arises from behind him taking a form of a woman. "You think you could do better than he, lets see it then. Raise her." She states motioning Hakumen away.

Last edited:

Elementic

Utau snarled, but a male's voice beat her to it.

"The man has to raise her. They are related, after all."

A young man with short dark blue hair and a black outfit with blue markings came from the shadows. Utau froze in her tracks. "Ikuto..."

Elementic

Utau smirked. "This is my big brother, Ikuto Tsukiyomi! Hoshina is only a stage name for me! True name is Utau Tsukiyomi!" A cat Twili with a body suit and paws (all being black, including the ears and tail) was sitting on Ikuto's shoulder.

Elementic

Ikuto turned to the cat Twili. "Let's show them, shall we, Yoru?" Yoru nodded. "Twili Aura Switch-nya!" Black cat ears and a black cat tail appeared on Ikuto. He smirked.

"That's a cute parlor trick but i'm in no mood to take orders. So if she is my problem, I choose how to resolve it and my choice is leave her and let her become the worlds problem."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Maka explodes "LET HER BECOME THE WORLD'S PROBLEM?! LOOK AT ME! I AM THE WORLD'S PROBLEM AND THAT'S WHY YOU SAID TO STICK WITH YOU! ARE YOU SO EASILY SWAYED?!?!?!?!"

"You have no right to pass judgment on me. I do what I want, when I want to" The Shadow spoke. Hakumen looks at Maka and at Allison, his body flares blue and looks back at Ikuto.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom