• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Twili - RP

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
Utau flew up once she 'hatched' and shot a black blast at Hakumen. "You are the kid here, you stone-hearted idiot." A black trident then appeared it her hand. The forks were very sharp. She spun it, and it surrounded with a sparkly red aura, the sparkles black. She threw it at the corrupted Twili, hurting it significantly.

With the force of the blast he launched at the corrupted Twili piercing it. "IF YOU THINK ITS THAT SIMPLE THEN TAKE HER!" He states rising up in blue flames, his eyes red, and walks away.

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
Utau smirked. "I'm not like that." She then sighed, then many white bats surrounded the corrupted Twili. It shone with red sparkles before purifying. It smiled at Utau. "Thank you, Utau. I see that you are?" The singer nodded. "Well, I better be on my way. Who knows when I will find my companion!" It then flew off. Utau smiled, then alnded and turned back to normal, though the wings stayed. She then lifted herself a bit and flew towards Hakumen.

Hakumen strikes at Utau and stays silent. The emotion that was once embodied within him has left, leaving only dull eyes and shell of the former person he was.

Hakumen turns around silently just as Allison hugs him. "Daddy don't leave please." she begs crying. He simply tosses her at Utau, "Begone from my presence weakling."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom