• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The time line from Chaos

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
Yeah, but you are going against facts proven by the series creators! It's just like saying that the metroid prime trilogy is after Super Metroid, for heaven's sake

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
No, i'm not saying that, just trying to help you, so you can see your mistakes and do a better timeline, and more consistent, huh?:)

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
i get that. but again it just a theory... perhaps me and you should work at this

SK's not telling you this to break down youre theory and make you feel dumb. hes telling you so that you can come up with a more solid theory. youre opinion doesnt really matter if what the creators say is completely different from what you say. no offence, but im pretty sure everyone will listen to the creators of zelda over a zelda fan..

LoZfan

Shut up and go away
well. ok putting OoT in front..... the time line is generally the same... however..... there is contoversy about the first LOZ being Dead last

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
Oops, it was my mistake, yeah, Zemen... PH-Last adult, AoL-Last child...anyways, i think he still got the point, going against the creators' indications is wrong

LoZfan

Shut up and go away
ok this is what i got

ooT is first, then MM.... Then TP ( my reasoning is it shows that Link grew up and had some grandkids or whatever.. this generally shows Link growing up w/o the mastersword and timetraveling), then WW and PH.... after that im clueless

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom