• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The time line from Chaos

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
I never siad he was.. I just noticed from the Original LoZ and Ww that they look alike.... plus.. possible.. the Link from LoZ.. is possibly the great grandfather of the WW Link... Savvy?

Of course not! I believe LoZ and AoL to be in the Child Timeline, after ALttP and LA, and before OoX, but, even if they were in the Adult Timeline, they had to be after WW and PH, not before

LoZfan

Shut up and go away
I havn't even gotten to PH yet.. that goes somwhere in my timeline theory dead last.. sry...
but still.. I'll pull up an official drawing of Loz Link and Toon link and then we can compare and contrast

thelegendofzeldatww3_2.jpg

LegendofZelda_header.jpg

now... The way I see things.. Original Link is the great grandfather to WW Link.. or something to that.. and OK.. we'll put PH bef.. hold up.. Toon Link didn't have the hero's cloths before WW.. unless the is the Grandfather to WW Link...

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
I havn't even gotten to PH yet.. that goes somwhere in my timeline theory dead last.. sry...
but still.. I'll pull up an official drawing of Loz Link and Toon link and then we can compare and contrast

thelegendofzeldatww3_2.jpg

LegendofZelda_header.jpg

now... The way I see things.. Original Link is the great grandfather to WW Link.. or something to that.. and OK.. we'll put PH bef.. hold up.. Toon Link didn't have the hero's cloths before WW.. unless the is the Grandfather to WW Link...

how in god's name does PH go last on your timeline? it has Link and Tetra in it. the very same Link and Tetra from WW that takes place right after OoT on the AT...

THE CREATORS TOLD US THAT OOT IS FIRST ON THE TIMELINE. of course that quote was stated before MC and more recent games came out but OoT was made AFTER LoZ and the creators said it was first on the timeline which means all games made before OoT CAN NEVER be considered to be placed before OoT on the timeline...youre going against the creators word and no matter how much you argue it, the creators have yet to contradict themselves on OoT's placement (with the exception of recent games in mind) so we have to assume they are correct.

LoZfan

Shut up and go away
how in god's name does PH go last on your timeline? it has Link and Tetra in it. the very same Link and Tetra from WW that takes place right after OoT on the AT...

The way I see it.. the original Link and Zelda were Great grandparents of WW Link and Zelda(Tetra)... in theory.... The gods decided that hyrule has to be flooded to prevent evil from coming back(although it didn't work) OoT comes first then MM and TP, and ALttP...

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
The way I see it.. the original Link and Zelda were Great grandparents of WW Link and Zelda(Tetra)... in theory.... The gods decided that hyrule has to be flooded to prevent evil from coming back(although it didn't work) OoT comes first then MM and TP, and ALttP...

this makes no sense...

youre still using a linear timeline. there is a split. no matter what you argue, there is a split.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
THE CREATORS TOLD US THAT OOT IS FIRST ON THE TIMELINE. of course that quote was stated before MC and more recent games came out but OoT was made AFTER LoZ and the creators said it was first on the timeline which means all games made before OoT CAN NEVER be considered to be placed before OoT on the timeline...youre going against the creators word and no matter how much you argue it, the creators have yet to contradict themselves on OoT's placement (with the exception of recent games in mind) so we have to assume they are correct.

They also said, like after 3 or 4 years of the OoT's statement, that FS,and consequently MC were the first games on the timeline... Well, you are now banned and it suits you!

LoZ, if you need help about timelining, you can ask me stuff about the games you haven't played, but yeah, there has to be a split

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
I agree that ooT is in fact the first game.. but i havn't played MC LA, o0A, OoS, or PH.. so Yeah I could really use some help

Why are you being so slow?if you haven't played them, thenm check the plot details on the Zelda wiki!

It's better than placing them randomly

LoZfan

Shut up and go away
Ok the LoZ games i have played in the order that Seems correct are as fallowed
OoT. MM. Tp, ALttP, ?, ?, ?, ?, LoZ, WW, PH, ?, ?, ?...

you have a point though.. I need to play the others some.. *I really need a GBASP.. so I can catch up*

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
As I have been saying: USE THE ZELDA WIKI OR USE AN EMULATOR...

You are not getting anywhere just "throwing the games list against the wall and expecting to come out with a decent timeline)

LoZfan

Shut up and go away
As I have been saying: USE THE ZELDA WIKI OR USE AN EMULATOR...

You are not getting anywhere just "throwing the games list against the wall and expecting to come out with a decent timeline)

To be honest.. I hate the ZW..... I made an edit for something and it got deleted or something.. so i said the hell with it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom