• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The super revived ZD crush thread

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Everyone just (wo)man up and don't be cryptic about your crushes. You know who you are. I'm interested in reading all of the dirty details.

Ok wow talk about demanding

But ya ok, how about I confess a little.

So, umm, I'm sure many people already know, but my biggest crush on this site by far was on Sadia, and that lasted a really long time (like 7 or 8 months, maybe more), and I don't think I ever straight up admitted it before so ya, there's that.

I also admit to have crushed on LittleGumball for a little bit long ago, but that quickly passed. And I mean, come on, let's face it, who hasn't? :P

And uh ya, Beauts was definitely on my mind for a little while too, but that didn't really last long and also quickly passed.

So... ya. holla :cool:

okay fine there WAS a short period of time where I was stalking mezlo

I stalk people

Wait really? Never even noticed XD

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
how come no one ever crushed on me ;(

and yeah i think everyone on this site has crushed on LG at one point in time.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
I'm striving to confess in the most romantic way possible. And posting in thia thread is not romantic enough, in my opinion.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I'm going to ask my future wife to marry me via VM on ZD. It's definitely the most romantic place to do it.

JC you ol' romantic! I bet you let your dates choose whatever they want off the McDonalds menu too!

My crush has kind of changed this past week or so. But I want to be cryptic and mysterious because :P

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
JC you ol' romantic! I bet you let your dates choose whatever they want off the McDonalds menu too!

My crush has kind of changed this past week or so. But I want to be cryptic and mysterious because :P

I suggest telling your crush about your Lego collection and that'll surely woo him into a lull.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I used to, but not anymore. At some point or other...

-Beauts
-Spirit
-LG (actually dated for a few months, went down in flames)
-Raindrop
-Hollie

Also I have serious dude crushes on Dan, Seth, and LoZ ;)

Reactions: Dan

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom