• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The super revived ZD crush thread

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I probably have a man crush on @Mellow Ezlo and @Batman. I don't think I have any actual crushes here though, nor have I ever really. Although I still want to give @Sydney (Atticus) an atti-kiss. Even though she won't add me on skoope.

Last edited:

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Zeldafan11.... Like, I crushed on her hard and we started texting at one point. I haven't heard from her in a while. Her friends thought we were dating because of the texting and they thought it was so cool I played Lacrosse.

Then Raindrop. And the Shuppets she made, even though they were a gift for someone else(I have them now. He hates shuppet), actually have some sentimental value

Good heavens no. I barely know a third of you all, and I've only seen like ⅛ of what you guys look like. For all I know, you could all be...heck, I don't even wanna know. Not entirely sure if I'm capable of having crushes, to be completely honest, though. Seems kinda dumb, especially online.

Although, I did once harbor an intense admiration for Athenian200.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom