• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Sewers

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Shannon shakes his head and chuckles, "Naw, I'm good." He then continues to try to fix his machine, or whatever it is, up... kind of hoping Max gets the memo to help him out here.

(Where did I leave Scars? He likes disappearing on me. XD)

Max laughs lightly. "You know, one of these days I'm going to tell you anyways." He sighed, shaking his head. "Need some help there, bud? Not that I can help too much, I'm a geneticist, not a mechanic.... heh."

Go_Skyward

Shannon nods, "I would like your opinion at the least." He then pulls up a chair next to him, "Sit down." He says, gesturing to the chair.

"Ah, thank you." Max said cheerfully taking the seat. "So what on earth are you trying to pull of here? ANd why didn't you fasten the screws all the way, it's no wonder it collapsed." He poked at the machine. "This one wasn't in all the way. Have you no screwdriver?"

((And I'm just making this up as I go because I feel like I know more about technology than Silver does.))

Go_Skyward

((And I'm just making this up as I go because I feel like I know more about technology than Silver does.))
(ppsssh! I know things! Just... not... things....)

Shannon sighs, "What honestly makes you think I have a screwdriver? I mean I did... but someone stole it!" He clenches his fist, "Seriously! Who likes to steal another man's screwdriver anyways!?"

Scars, who randomly came back because I wanted him to, snickered in the back ground.

Shannon leaped off his chair and turned to Scars, "YOU STOLE MY SCREWDRIVER, DIDN'T YOU?!"

A brief paused ensued before Scars quietly replied, "No."

(....what just happened.... xD)

"Exactly." Max chuckled. "I don't have a screwdriver, either, but I modify things to fit the purpose. I'm lucky enough to have a carabiner clip." He unhooked said clip form his belt and showed Shannon. "The... flicky end that isn't the hinge... whatever that part is called, it makes an excellent screwdriver substitute." He indicated for Shannon to come back. "Sit down, stop bothering Scars. We might as well fix this darned thing."

((Stuff. Stuff just happened. And I really wanted Max to whip a sonic screwdriver from out of his pocket and say "No worries, I'm The Doctor" XD
So instead he goes "No worries, I've got a doodad." Like Max does. He makes an excellent villain, actually, armed with his carabiner XD))

Go_Skyward

Shannon grumpily sits back down in his chair but not being giving Scars some kind of weird glare.

Scars just simply rolls his eyes and sits down on the ground. Having nothing better to do with his time

"Alright, what was that again?" Shannon says calmly.

(he got the doodad)

"I have a doodad." he said simply, holding up the carabiner. "The flat edge makes a good screwdriver. Take it." He pushed the carabiner into Shannon's hand.

((...I'll have to remember to use the word "doodad" a lot with Max XD))

((I don't know how. But I will try to get this thing moving again. I really liked this idea.))

Gareth got slowly from where he was. He sighed, he needed a good drink. He started to wander the alleys looking for something, anything to drink without paying for it. He didn't ave any cash at all, why would he? No one had amy money here anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom