• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Sewers

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Shannon continued tinkering with his tech while Scars decided to patrol again. Not much else he could do anyways.

(revive, I guess. Feel like my characters are going to be worthless to everyone again... >> *ignore me*)

Shannon continued tinkering with his tech while Scars decided to patrol again. Not much else he could do anyways.

(revive, I guess. Feel like my characters are going to be worthless to everyone again... >> *ignore me*)

((yes! REVYVALL!

Unlikely. If you make an effort to be apart of it, you will be! As soon as Max gets out of trouble(POST, JOHHNY), I'll have him find your guys.

Or... maybe Kira will find them first... maybe. Idk yet, that woman is fickle.))

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((Or Luke could find them. I just didn't wanna put Luke in that brawl... I'm saving my dramatic reveals. Dunno if Silvsy wants Luke to meet Scars yet, though...))

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
(the fact your character's name is Luke is just... lol, why didn't I notice before? The character in my avatar and in my siggy's name is Luke... but aside from that, whatever you guys want to do. Scars is grumpy and Shannon is tinkering, so whatever you guys want. XD)

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((OMG, those gifs are awesome.))

Luke kept walkin' around the village-town thingy he lived in, looking up at the ceiling. He'd heard once that there was a place past the ceiling called the surface, and the ceiling there was blue during the day. He liked the color blue. Why couldn't the ceiling here be blue? He betted that everyone'd be happier with a blue ceiling. Except the dudes who didn't like blue. But what dudes didn't like blue? I mean, come on.

((Yeah, if someone wants to run into him, go on ahead. I'm letting him daydream a bit here.))

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Xander finished up his shift, and grabbed his satchel and old books. Their old and dusty appearances set the illusion that they were old and big, but in reality they were nothing more than writings more complicated than a child's story. Xander had been working hard to learn to read, but it never came easy to him. He was improving, true, and was probably better than a quarter of Central Town, but he still had a limited vocabulary.

On the way of walking back to his home, he looked down at the ground. He never would look up as he walked, never wanted to see the faces of people. Xander bumped into someone who wasn't looking forward either; they were to busy looking up, as if there was even something to see. Xander's books flew forward onto the ground.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Ohp! Luke bumped into somethin' and fell down on his butt. Oopsie, hehe... He looked up and saw it was a who he'd bumped into. Heeeey, it was the dude who sold the funny drinks he wasn't allowed to have! "Hi!" He greeted the dude. Wait, what was that on the floor. Ooo, they were a buncha... Hold on, he had the word, he knew it! Books! That's what they were! He liked books. He didn't know what a lotta the words meant, but they were still cool. He dragged one over to him with a look of awe on his face.

((Take Luke as you will.))

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
((Have I ever told you how much I just love Luke?!))

"Uh..sorry, I wasn't paying attention." Xander pulled the book back and held it closely. "...hi?"

Xander swore to himself in his mind. Had he been paying attention, he wouldn't have gotten stuck standing this person. Xander recognized him slightly. He was a lackwit who was probably lucky to still be alive. And there he was, looking at Xander like a little puppy.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
((Meh, can't do anything without introducing Kira until Johhny posts. Why do I not want to introduce Kira. Is she just too special.))

((Whoops, sorry :sweat:))

Cyrus nodded and they ran toward the fight, knife drawn and dove into the middle of the fray. There were people swinging blindly and Cyrus spun, delivering a kick to one, and then punching another. Knocking them down. His size helped him out and pretty soon each one was on the ground. That's when the cheering stopped. Despite the fact that he kept the peace, Cyrus was known as a vicious enforcer down here, capable of merciless punishment. The gas mask covering his face scared most people and those who weren't scared knew he was strong.

"Enough, or this will have consequences." he said gruffly. He eyed everyone, some still itching to jump back to fighting, but not wanting to push it.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((Now you have! I love him too!))

Luke's attention was dragged away with the book, and he gave another dopey smile to the funny dude. "Hi!" He repeated, as if he forgot he'd already said it.

((I'm making him extra dumb here. Cuz insanity.))

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Xander looked around. He felt awkward talking to him. But he couldn't just leave him here alone. There might be some serious issues with him; he did say 'Hi' twice.

"Is there someone with you?" Xander asked him, as if he were asking a child.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((Oh, trust me. This dude has serious issues.))

"Uhmm..." Luke looked around. He didn't really see anyone except for the funny book dude. "Well, yer here." He ended up answering, adding a smile to the end of his statement.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
(Oh noes... Alaia's lost...)

As Alaia was walking long the street (yes? Although it wasn't like the streets from the old above, they could be called streets she supposed), she could hear noises. Fighting? Yes. Another brawl in town. What was with those anyway? Why were the people fighting? Alaia just decided to keep walking and ignore the fight. Soon the noises died down, and she assumed the fight was taken care of.

The bright red headed man growls up at the gas mask. Cyrus recognizes him. Gareth is always getting into trouble. Always starting fight. "You ain't done nothing here yet." He had bloody knuckles and a bloody face. But his opponent looked worse. This whole place was a mess. His Irish accent is biting to the ears since most have lost any sort of accent. The cuktures followed and mixed in a hell hole like this. But this red hared man held to the accent with pride.
((sorry if i'm too wordy.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom