• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time The Running Man Beaten Opens the Sky Temple. Is It Fake?

While surfing around Youtube for Zelda glitches, I came across a video showing someone who claimed that he beat the Running man in the tent in gerudo valley. At first, I thought it was fake, but some people claimed that they tried it and it worked. I haven't tried it yet but I'm planning to as soon as I fix my wii. Here's how the guy did it. He challenged the running man as an adult then turned back into a kid. Next, he went to the bridge and said to wait their for 7 in-game years (or a week in real time). After the week, Link suddenly turned into an adult in the blink of an eye. Apparently that only happens if you challenge the Man and turn back into a kid and wait. What makes this video fishy is that he actually said that the game was emulated, so that he wouldn't have to "leave his poor N64 running for so long". Although other people have claimed that it works, we still never know. Here's the video of him demonstrating. In the second video, he claims that beating the
[video=youtube;XiCtAUrZbUk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiCtAUrZbUk[/video]

In the second video, he claims that beating the running man opens the door to a hidden temple that Nintendo decided to remove from the game but kept one room. A complicated glitch was found that allowed you to get under the ice in zoras domain. A passageway wasfound, but it was just just a dead end...or was it? The youtuber claims that beating the Man opens the door to the scratched temple. Here's the video.
[video=youtube;hB8W1BV4Xnc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hB8W1BV4Xnc&NR=1[/video]

Do you think it's fake? I'm going to try it soon and i'll post the results. Tell me if you think it's real or fake. If you try it, tell me your results.

David

But you called me here...
You can tell that the game was hacked due to the fact that the guy is using an unregistered HyperCam. It means he's using an emulator, and with what he's done, he's probably hacked the entire game. People do that a lot, so don't bother trusting it.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
I wish it were true, but you can't beat the Running Man, and Nintendo wouldn't be so careless to leave remnants of a discarded dungeon. GLITCH!

I've heard of this before and I've heard how true it is. The people who agree are trolls who want you to waste your time. This is a fake.

haha it's a lie :P and the ''misterious remains of the sky temple'' erm you ust go to the entrance-place-thingy of the labyrint that leads to the forest temple, drop a bomb, a hole will appear, see where it leads you n.n (I think it's only found in master quest but I don't remember well...)

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Not true. Developers say you can't beat the running man. That alone should be proof enough that this is completely fake. And think about it. ZeldaDungeon has some of the most extensive Zelda walkthroughs in existance and that extends to Ocarina of Time. If that were true, don't you think ZD would've figured it out and updated the walkthrough by now?

Not to mention that the room in the second video looks exactly like one of the game's "Debug Rooms" (I believe that's what they were called, they're just as they sound: rooms that exist to search for bugs).

JamesBond007

Indigo Child
haha it's a lie :P and the ''misterious remains of the sky temple'' erm you ust go to the entrance-place-thingy of the labyrint that leads to the forest temple, drop a bomb, a hole will appear, see where it leads you n.n (I think it's only found in master quest but I don't remember well...)
It's also present in normal OOT, becuase the overworld wasn't changed in MQ. Video above by Obscured shows the location of this secret room (he used a debug ROM, but location in normal game is the same).

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
While surfing around Youtube for Zelda glitches, I came across a video showing someone who claimed that he beat the Running man in the tent in gerudo valley. At first, I thought it was fake, but some people claimed that they tried it and it worked.

I'm sure at least half of those 'people' who claim it worked for them are just multiple accounts created by the vid poster to add credibility. The other half are either buddies of his trying to help sell the hack or just random idiots staking the claim because, to them, nothing screams "I'm cool" on Youtube louder than saying "I did it too!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom