• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
...I think I know who we need to lynch today. It has to do with someone who strangely enough hasn't been night-killed for some reason...
I'll talk more after the busy part of the day's done.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
When the game didn't end with Mark's death, I figured it might have something to do with Chris R needing to kill Denny or be killed himself. But now I'm confused since that did happen and it's still not over. With the way Libk's Spaceballs game went though, along with the them, I guess anything is possible in this game. Maybe Chris R still needs to be lynched? I think Ryu is alluding to the fact that I'm still alive and need to die for the game to end, which may be the case. Again, I wouldn't put it past Libk to put a weird twist on the game and have some type of hidden modifier/win condition.

Guess I'll wait and see what everyone else thinks because I'm not sure where to go from here.

Ryuken

24 hours... shoot.

Vote: Minish_Link

They're a confirmed townie, seemingly, so why haven't they been night killed? Sorry, wish I could say more right now, but that's why I'm suspicious.

Ryuken

Seems like Chris R is our neutral role this game. You guys should know I love figuring everything out in a game, and I already have a suspicion as to who it is, but since it doesn't seem like Chris R is holding us back from a win, I won't say anything more on it unless we mislynch.
Okay, so our lynches have been correct... right? Or were we wrong about Mark and Lisa being the only scum out there? I said at the beginning of the game that I was under the assumption that Claudette is one of the main antagonists in The Room according to Wiki, and I thought it was weird for her to be a Townie role.
We don't have much time today, so if the rest of you have any thoughts or votes you'd like to share, now would be the time.

funnier6

Courage~
When the game didn't end with Mark's death, I figured it might have something to do with Chris R needing to kill Denny or be killed himself. But now I'm confused since that did happen and it's still not over. With the way Libk's Spaceballs game went though, along with the them, I guess anything is possible in this game. Maybe Chris R still needs to be lynched? I think Ryu is alluding to the fact that I'm still alive and need to die for the game to end, which may be the case. Again, I wouldn't put it past Libk to put a weird twist on the game and have some type of hidden modifier/win condition.

Guess I'll wait and see what everyone else thinks because I'm not sure where to go from here.
If this game was anything like spaceballs I think it would’ve been announced at the sign ups. As for the bold, are you really suggesting that you might need to die for the game to end? Cause I think you would know if you’re causing the game to continue or not.

I am of the opinion that there is some third party about (Chris R presumably) and he must die in order for town to win. (Though apparently there is another way for the game to end since Libk almost ended the game from a night kill) I am quite positive that the person we are looking for is either Doc or Storma as it is the simplest solution.

Vote: Storma

Ryuken

If this game was anything like spaceballs I think it would’ve been announced at the sign ups. As for the bold, are you really suggesting that you might need to die for the game to end? Cause I think you would know if you’re causing the game to continue or not.
...That is a good point. If Minish was a Godfather role or a role similar to that, they would know whether or not that was a condition. Everyone should be aware of the win conditions they have, and I've never gotten a role with a hidden condition before.
Which makes me wonder even more why this game is still continuing. I'll be honest, it would be awesome and quite the twist if Claudette or funnier6 turned out to be the final scum, but there just isn't strong enough evidence against them, so I can't really push for a lynch on them. However...
I am quite positive that the person we are looking for is either Doc or Storma as it is the simplest solution.

Based on what's happened D1 and D2 (and process of elimination), I've figured out which of the two you've said is more suspicious.

Unvote

karma-smirk(a).gif

The question is, should you be the one to explain your suspicions, or shall I explain my own?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Ryu is Mike if that means anything

He shouldn't be the one we're looking for then. Mike is a goofy guy who hooks up with his girlfriend in Lisa and Johnny's apartment for some reason.

I am of the opinion that there is some third party about (Chris R presumably) and he must die in order for town to win. (Though apparently there is another way for the game to end since Libk almost ended the game from a night kill) I am quite positive that the person we are looking for is either Doc or Storma as it is the simplest solution.

Well this game is already a bit unconventional as we've gotten scum already and Chris R fulfilled his win-con, yet it's still going. And it was something to where even Libk overlooked it and almost ended the game. The only things I can think of that would make sense with the theme would be Chris R having to be lynched since he's taken to jail by Johnny and Mark. Or me having to die because I definitely have breast cancer and am dying. Though Claudette doesn't die in the movie so the Chris R one seems more likely. But I did want to throw out the idea of me having to die incase the Chris R theory is wrong.

...That is a good point. If Minish was a Godfather role or a role similar to that, they would know whether or not that was a condition. Everyone should be aware of the win conditions they have, and I've never gotten a role with a hidden condition before.
Which makes me wonder even more why this game is still continuing. I'll be honest, it would be awesome and quite the twist if Claudette or funnier6 turned out to be the final scum, but there just isn't strong enough evidence against them, so I can't really push for a lynch on them. However...

I am aware of my own win-con. However, I'm not entirely sure if there are any hidden modifications. Either someone is aware of why the game is still going or there are hidden factors to the game. Which isn't something new for Libk. In Spaceballs we had to lynch him to end the game, and no one knew that.

I feel like Keiko may be Peter (the therapist friend). Ryu is Mike. We know someone is Chris R, and someone has to be Michelle (Mike's girlfriend). That leaves one more role, which may be Steven. He's the only one I can really think of that would be a character in the game. He seems to randomly show up near the end of the movie and it just acts like we should know who he is.

So with those characters, the only person it would make sense to have to lynch is Chris R.

@funnier6 and @Ryuken either of you want to explain why you suspect Storma?

Ryuken

Alright, fine.
Day One
We need a lynch.
Whahaha Lynch me please :)

Vote: Mido

nice point Deku Tree ;)

Day 2
So are we voting Deku? I'm kinda confused. Screw it, Imma vote him.

Vote: Deku
I have found Storma's behavior suspicious since D1, but was conflicted over whether or not they were Town due to their reactions about Lisa's death. However, now that Mark and Lisa are dead, they have risen up on my suspicions again upon reexamination. They were pushing for a lynch and acting pretty smug towards the end of D1. On D2, they were the hammer vote for Mark's lynch. As a third-party, it would make sense that they wouldn't have any knowledge of who Mark or Lisa were, hence their reaction in their accidental D1 night post. They haven't contributed very much throughout each day, only showing up to place a vote.
karma-snap(a).gif

That's pretty suspicious, don't you think?

funnier6

Courage~
He shouldn't be the one we're looking for then. Mike is a goofy guy who hooks up with his girlfriend in Lisa and Johnny's apartment for some reason.

Well this game is already a bit unconventional as we've gotten scum already and Chris R fulfilled his win-con, yet it's still going. And it was something to where even Libk overlooked it and almost ended the game. The only things I can think of that would make sense with the theme would be Chris R having to be lynched since he's taken to jail by Johnny and Mark. Or me having to die because I definitely have breast cancer and am dying. Though Claudette doesn't die in the movie so the Chris R one seems more likely. But I did want to throw out the idea of me having to die incase the Chris R theory is wrong.

I am aware of my own win-con. However, I'm not entirely sure if there are any hidden modifications. Either someone is aware of why the game is still going or there are hidden factors to the game. Which isn't something new for Libk. In Spaceballs we had to lynch him to end the game, and no one knew that.

I feel like Keiko may be Peter (the therapist friend). Ryu is Mike. We know someone is Chris R, and someone has to be Michelle (Mike's girlfriend). That leaves one more role, which may be Steven. He's the only one I can really think of that would be a character in the game. He seems to randomly show up near the end of the movie and it just acts like we should know who he is.

So with those characters, the only person it would make sense to have to lynch is Chris R.

@funnier6 and @Ryuken either of you want to explain why you suspect Storma?
How on earth would you know what Chris R’s win con is?

I really have no idea why you ask Minish, we, (or at least I) know that it’s either Doc or Storma so for that I hardly need a reason. Just lynch the other if you get it wrong the first time. However I happen to think I can read Storma better than Doc.

Are you not convinced? Why no vote?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom