• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
What if we have to kill Denny?
karma-smirk(a).gif

Hah. What a pathetic last ditch attempt to divert our suspicions.
Damnit I meant Chris.
You mean the person we're accusing YOU of being?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
How on earth would you know what Chris R’s win con is?

Because before Libk realized the game hadn't actually ended yet he said Chris R and Johnny's living friends win? So therefore Chris R had to kill Denny for the win since that's what caused Libk to almost in the game.

I really have no idea why you ask Minish, we, (or at least I) know that it’s either Doc or Storma so for that I hardly need a reason. Just lynch the other if you get it wrong the first time. However I happen to think I can read Storma better than Doc.

Because I wanted to know your reasoning for suspecting Storma over Doc. It's a bit odd that you seem to be against me questioning your reasoning. I mean, sure we can always just go with the second option if we're wrong this time. But it's always better to try and be right the first time.

Are you not convinced? Why no vote?

I'm convinced that Ryu and Keiko are good. I'm still trying to decide on the rest of you. Tbh, I've been up for quite a while right now and am pretty tired so I am asking your all's reasoning straight out.

If it's Chris R we're looking for, and they killed Mido, then I could see Doc being Chris R. For the fact that I feel like Doc would be more observant to potentially pick up that Mido was possibly Denny. Also, I feel like he would have waited out the first night to narrow it down a little more so he could find Denny, whereas Storma probably would have nk'd the first night.

funnier6

Courage~
Because before Libk realized the game hadn't actually ended yet he said Chris R and Johnny's living friends win? So therefore Chris R had to kill Denny for the win since that's what caused Libk to almost in the game.

Because I wanted to know your reasoning for suspecting Storma over Doc. It's a bit odd that you seem to be against me questioning your reasoning. I mean, sure we can always just go with the second option if we're wrong this time. But it's always better to try and be right the first time.

I'm convinced that Ryu and Keiko are good. I'm still trying to decide on the rest of you. Tbh, I've been up for quite a while right now and am pretty tired so I am asking your all's reasoning straight out.

If it's Chris R we're looking for, and they killed Mido, then I could see Doc being Chris R. For the fact that I feel like Doc would be more observant to potentially pick up that Mido was possibly Denny. Also, I feel like he would have waited out the first night to narrow it down a little more so he could find Denny, whereas Storma probably would have nk'd the first night.
Oh. I admittedly didn’t pay much attention to the wording. Though if he had achieved his win con wouldn’t the game be over?

I’m not against you questioning my reasons I’m just used to you deducing them. Especially since when I don’t give any reasons it’s usually because I’m reaction testing.

Doc does seem to know about The Room and I don’t so I have no idea if Mido was hinting he was Denny or not but if he was I could see Doc picking up on it. You overlook that Storm might’ve been killed twice.
@funnier6 do you have anything to add to what I've said about Storma?
No

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker

Oh. I admittedly didn’t pay much attention to the wording. Though if he had achieved his win con wouldn’t the game be over?

I’m not against you questioning my reasons I’m just used to you deducing them. Especially since when I don’t give any reasons it’s usually because I’m reaction testing.

Doc does seem to know about The Room and I don’t so I have no idea if Mido was hinting he was Denny or not but if he was I could see Doc picking up on it. You overlook that Storm might’ve been killed twice.

No
I think we're giving Doc a bit too much credit here and assuming a bit too much about him. Based on what's been happening, I'm more inclined to believe the killer has actually been getting lucky with the night kills, which suits Storma more than Doc.

Also, you have... an interesting way of scumhunting, funnier6. It's a bit ballsy, so I guess it suits you.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer

That's exactly why I'm confused. Libk said he met his win-con and I would assume that his wincon was to kill Denny anyways, so that makes sense. That's why I thought there could be some sort of hidden factor to the game.

Like I said earlier, I had been up for a while at that point and wasn't quite in the mood to try and deduce anything. Plus I figured since we have narrowed it down quite a bit, that it wouldn't hurt for you to be transparent with your reasoning.

I didn't pick up on anything that would suggest Mido was Denny, but then again I wasn't quite looking for that. But what do you mean by I'm overlooking that Storm might've been killed twice? Bit confused by that statement.

I think we're giving Doc a bit too much credit here and assuming a bit too much about him. Based on what's been happening, I'm more inclined to believe the killer has actually been getting lucky with the night kills, which suits Storma more than Doc.

Well I assume the first nk was mafia, which would just be a lucky hit. But Chris R would have been pretty specifically after Denny for his win-con I assume, so it would be more important for him to try to sus out who that is. It's more that I feel like Doc would have waited until it was narrowed down a bit more for him, whereas I'm not sure if Storma would've waited and would have tried to find Denny from the beginning. Unless it's a case of Chris R can only win if he's the one to find Denny and if he targets someone who's not Denny at night then nothing happens. But Doc's scum game is quite strong, and he's pretty observant from what I've seen, so I don't think I'm giving him too much credit.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Vote: Stormageden

I'm not entirely convinced he's the right choice, but he's one of the few that we can narrow it down to and others seem convinced so I'll go with it.

I think we might need one more for majority though. @Ayano Keiko @Doc either one of you want to place a vote so we have a lynch?

funnier6

Courage~
That's exactly why I'm confused. Libk said he met his win-con and I would assume that his wincon was to kill Denny anyways, so that makes sense. That's why I thought there could be some sort of hidden factor to the game.

Like I said earlier, I had been up for a while at that point and wasn't quite in the mood to try and deduce anything. Plus I figured since we have narrowed it down quite a bit, that it wouldn't hurt for you to be transparent with your reasoning.

I didn't pick up on anything that would suggest Mido was Denny, but then again I wasn't quite looking for that. But what do you mean by I'm overlooking that Storm might've been killed twice? Bit confused by that statement.

Well I assume the first nk was mafia, which would just be a lucky hit. But Chris R would have been pretty specifically after Denny for his win-con I assume, so it would be more important for him to try to sus out who that is. It's more that I feel like Doc would have waited until it was narrowed down a bit more for him, whereas I'm not sure if Storma would've waited and would have tried to find Denny from the beginning. Unless it's a case of Chris R can only win if he's the one to find Denny and if he targets someone who's not Denny at night then nothing happens. But Doc's scum game is quite strong, and he's pretty observant from what I've seen, so I don't think I'm giving him too much credit.
I meant because you think Doc wouldn’t have killed anyone while you think storma would have but you forget that Chris R and the mafia might have both targeted storm so there would’ve only been one night kill.
Vote: Stormageden

I'm not entirely convinced he's the right choice, but he's one of the few that we can narrow it down to and others seem convinced so I'll go with it.

I think we might need one more for majority though. @Ayano Keiko @Doc either one of you want to place a vote so we have a lynch?
I don’t really mind switching to Doc if you’re more sure about him, I’m not really convinced one way or the other.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I meant because you think Doc wouldn’t have killed anyone while you think storma would have but you forget that Chris R and the mafia might have both targeted storm so there would’ve only been one night kill.

Ah, okay that makes more sense now. That is a possibility, that I did kinda skip over. I was just trying to make some sense of the situation.

I don’t really mind switching to Doc if you’re more sure about him, I’m not really convinced one way or the other.

Well Ryu is convinced of Storma, and I don't think there's super strong evidence either way, so I'm fine with him being the lynch. Since we'll have another chance if we're wrong.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
So I asked for a replacement, and I guess Libk can't find anyone so I'm still in the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom