• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I'm going to skim through what's happened because I haven't been following at all for the past few days, and I have no clue why Storma is being voted up. And I frankly am not gonna just vote Storma because you asked me to.

funnier6

Courage~
I'm going to skim through what's happened because I haven't been following at all for the past few days, and I have no clue why Storma is being voted up. And I frankly am not gonna just vote Storma because you asked me to.
I never asked you too, it makes no difference to me who you vote for.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
You're right, my mistake. Got confused. Anyways, based on my super brief skim of a game that I have not been following, I'm willing to vote Storma because I see nothing to convince me otherwise. We know that Minish is Claudette, Ryu is Mike, and Ayano is probably Peter. I don't see any possibility in any of these characters being the one who has to be lynched to end the game (maybe Claudette, but like Minish said, Claudette doesn't die in the film so her dying in the game feels a bit out of place). For me, it's between Funnier and Storma through process of elimination, and I don't really think its Funnier.

Vote Storma

That leaves one more role, which may be Steven. He's the only one I can really think of that would be a character in the game. He seems to randomly show up near the end of the movie and it just acts like we should know who he is.

Fun fact about Steven; the character, Peter is noticeably absent during the party scene. The actor was unavailable to finish shooting so his character was cut from the party, and the character Steven was created to say Peter's lines.

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
And suddenly, this has become the most on-point and shortest game I've ever taken part of on this forum on the side of Town. Rip Mafia.

GG everyone.

Now for sprites I wish I was able to use as Manfred this game:
karma-stungun(a).gif

"You are all charged with larceny, murder, and incompetence. Face your inevitable punishment."
karma-break(b).gif

"I would have gotten away with it if it weren't for that meddling tryhard!"

Mido

Version 1
I extended my brief spring break stay on the forums to partake in a game with such a legendary theme. Had some good fun, so thank you, everyone. :) And a thanks also to @Libk for notifying my about the game theme.

And suddenly, this has become the most on-point and shortest game I've ever taken part of on this forum on the side of Town. Rip Mafia.

GG everyone.

Now for sprites I wish I was able to use as Manfred this game:
karma-stungun(a).gif

"You are all charged with larceny, murder, and incompetence. Face your inevitable punishment."
karma-break(b).gif

"I would have gotten away with it if it weren't for that meddling tryhard!"

I must say that your Manfred Von Karma was quite a treat; an exquisite portrayal indeed! I don't think my channeling of Ms. Fey was quite up to the task in comparison. This being said, this was a fun go-round!
latest

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Peter was a name cop, Johnny was tough, Claudette confirmed townie. That' basically set up with Chris R as SK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom