• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
I don't understand what you guys are doing.
The irony in all this is that I tried going after Deku D1 with very weak reasoning, and now Keiko and funnier are going after them with practically zero reason. @Mido and @Doc when you get the chance, I'm curious to hear what you guys have to say about all this so far.

Quick reads list:
funnier6- you should know why I'm confident in this suspect.

DekuNut- has been trying to scumhunt and piece things together, and I don't really see anything scummy about them.
Stormageden747- seems genuinely confused about what's happening. Only little thing I find suspicious about them is their behavior towards the end of D1, but that's about it. Would like to see them contribute more.
Ayano Keiko- same reason as Storma. Would like to see them contribute more as well.
Minish_Link- spearheaded the lynch of Yiga and role was confirmed by the GM right at the start.
Mido- has been transparent with their thoughts and actively trying to find scum. funnier initially thought they were scum due to their different behavior, but as it turns out, funnier was talking out of his butt they haven't acted this way as scum before from what I've heard. Like I said before, I won't be on board with a Mido lynch unless something strange happens.
Doc- I haven't seen them stray from their usual observant playstyle, so I don't have much reason to put them on the executioner's block.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
What do I feel about deku? He’s Mark

Vote: DekuNut

I don't understand what you guys are doing.
The irony in all this is that I tried going after Deku D1 with very weak reasoning, and now Keiko and funnier are going after them with practically zero reason.

Both of you seem to be insinuating that you found scum last night? Or at least Keiko does outright. Ryu's push for funnier and saying that we should know why he's confident sounds like he's trying to soft something too. Or maybe I'm just reading into that wrong.

Out of the two, I'd be more willing to lynch Deku today. And if that's wrong we can look into funnier tomorrow. It's weird that there are two people claiming they're confident it's a different person, but it's not a case of scum trying to protect a scumbud. Knowing the theme though, there could be some weird modifiers/roles at play though.

Mido

Version 1
I am a very confused gentleman, indeed.

I'm not going to comment on some of the earlier allegations against myself right now just because upon catching up, I'd say that funnier stated what needed to be said on that front. In any case, let's talk about the elephant in the room.

Regarding the recent push against DekuNut, the main thing I find strange is just how out of the blue this has become. Ayano said nothing at the start of the day assuming what I think this is; and he waits until slightly later to drop this news. The other thing on my mind is what Ayano would have to gain by lying, especially when considering what Minish mentions here in the bolded portion:

weird that there are two people claiming they're confident it's a different person, but it's not a case of scum trying to protect a scumbud.

A lie, if scum, would virtually cost the mafia the game. This being said, my own perspective of DekuNut isn't very strong in that of itself. I liked his opening post Day 2, as it covered some reminders about our information pool. This being said, I wasn't a fan of his wagon analysis for obvious reasons. I don't think that post in particular was scummy at face value; I thought it was an analysis that was barking up the wrong tree, pardon my idiomatic cliche.

@Mido and @Doc when you get the chance, I'm curious to hear what you guys have to say about all this so far.

latest

I must apologize. Ms. Fey can't come to the phone right now, but I'll tell her you called.

In all seriousness, I'll get to it soon with some more in-depth perspective.

Ryuken

Both of you seem to be insinuating that you found scum last night? Or at least Keiko does outright. Ryu's push for funnier and saying that we should know why he's confident sounds like he's trying to soft something too. Or maybe I'm just reading into that wrong.

Out of the two, I'd be more willing to lynch Deku today. And if that's wrong we can look into funnier tomorrow. It's weird that there are two people claiming they're confident it's a different person, but it's not a case of scum trying to protect a scumbud. Knowing the theme though, there could be some weird modifiers/roles at play though.
Keiko's remark about being lucky when asked why they're voting for Deku is pretty vague. Maybe they said what they said to hint at a role, but since we can't role claim, I'm not sure. I'd appreciate an elaboration from Keiko because I'm not convinced enough to change my vote to anyone else, and that's based on what's been said so far.

And I think you're reading into my post too much. My arguments and reasoning from the past two pages are what I'm referring too when I said I'm confident.

Ryuken

ZD failed at its job again and didn't update my alerts while I was posting. *sigh*

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Oh yeah, just realized the day ends later on today when I might not be up yet. Oops.

Vote: Deku

He is one of my top suspicions based on the nk, and I feel like he's been laying low. That paired with what Keiko has said makes him a pretty good candidate for today's lynch.

Ryuken

Unless I’m being lied to he’s most certainly who we are looking for
Ah. Thanks for the clarification.
I'll still keep my vote on funnier in the event that today turns out to be a mislynch and Keiko actually turns out to be who I think he'll turn out to be if my suspicions on funnier are correct.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
... I don't really have much of a chance, do I? I can't role claim, I can't prove or disprove Keiko's softclaim...
If I'm going down, I'm going down in a blaze of glory

Ryuken

... I don't really have much of a chance, do I? I can't role claim, I can't prove or disprove Keiko's softclaim...
If I'm going down, I'm going down in a blaze of glory
karma-sweat(a).gif

Nani!? I did not expect this... Deku...
karma-roar.gif

DEEEEEEEEEKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom