• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Rito's Beak RP Thread

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Once the cultists are dead, the group enters the room at the end of the hall. Gordin looks around the floor is covered with the same black glass as it is outside. A low hum can be heard. Suddenly before them materializes the fairy queen, except she seems to be possessed and has a dark aura. The room begins to rumble. The black glass/sand swirls around her and forms an exoskeleton armorwith the fairy queen at the core.

Outside, the black sands form dark humanoid figures. The sand solidifies into a thick sandy frame.the creature takes life, it has one red eye in the middle of its head.

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
Evie readied her bow and prepared to fire on the creature "I assume the eye is its weak spot" she said to the group

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Kordol doesn't worry about the hit - he was caught off balance too. The sand-creature was another matter. He grabs his spear from where he left it against the wall and instinctively throws it at the beast, aiming for its head.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
The shadow beast’s head morphs around the spear. (Kinda like that shape shifter dude from Star Trek DS9), some of his sandy mass leaked out as he reformed. in a blur he sends a flying kick at kordol.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Kordol grabs onto his friend to steady him, then looks at the ocean on the horizon, "Water," he suggests, "It's sand. We can wash it away, if we can get enough. Think you can go get that lazy ass on the ship to bring some over?"

Mido

Version 1
Bronson nods reluctantly. Wouldn't it be easier for a Rito like himself to fly to the boat, especially because this sand was like glass? Still, there was no time to waste as Bronson returns to a ball form, rolls through the sand, and by using a slightly elevated patch of land, launches himself into the boat, rattling the boat slightly due to his size and speed. He follows this with a loud grunt to get the attention of those on the boat if his loud crash onboard didn't do the trick.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
The Rito felt lile he would be better at dodging the attacks than his compatriot. Even being as rock solid as he was, Bronson rolling would be better than Bronson being slapped by sand.
He continues dodging the attacks, hoping that Bronson and Rasul would hurry back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom