• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Rito's Beak RP Thread

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
( its not about ideas, it's mostly I'm the Boatswain. I have to stay with the ship)

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
((If you tested it, you would see him letting you leave and just making the cabin boy hang around, which he probably is because good cabin boys are hard to come by))

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Kordol hears the sounds of fighting echoing from the chamber below. He stares at the calling blackness. He doesn't want to go down there. It would be such a tight fit, and... he wasn't sure he'd be able to make it through without freaking out.
But at the same time, what if they needed him?

Storm

solitaire isn't the funnest game, but nobody was in the mood to play poker, so Rasul kept on

Mido

Version 1
Bronson looks to Kordol, observing what appeared to be a conflicted demeanor. In an effort to console him, Bronson places his large Goron hand on the Rito's shoulder, grunting and nodding that things would be all right. They had to be; otherwise how would they get paid?

Storm

Rasul sees that amidst the confusion, he forgot some barnacles, and they have proceded to flower. for some reason this did not bother him
Rasul pulls out his lute

Mido

Version 1
While attempting to provide some sort of silent reassurance to Kordol, the black sand around the two begins to rattle. Bronson's hand jolts fearfully and accidentally strikes Kordol in the back. Bronson grunts with a panic, bowing his head slightly in apology before turning his attention quickly to the sand. It seemed to almost...materialize?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom