• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Rito's Beak RP Thread

Mido

Version 1
Bronson's confusion over how to open the hot-to-the-touch gate ended immediately after the other rallied to the chain. Instinctively, even though he was slow to catch on, he grabs the chain and assists with the pulling. He is sure to take a spot where he can be the anchor.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
the iron bar bends a bit, gives a little creak, and then finally, as if giving up, breaks off the vent. the whole crew goes toppling backwards. except Gordin who wasn't really pulling. "Good show lads! lets get in there!" Gordin shimmies down the vent like Santa Claus or something idk. it starts to get quite hot, sweat pours down Gordin's face. finally he reaches an exit point (it seems this was more of an incinerator for waste what waste? Gordin didn't want to know) he swings around and enters a dark room, it was still unbearably hot, he can only make out a Door with light pouring in from the cracks. he motions for the rest to follow down the chute.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
As much as Dack was supposed to learn how to fix the ship(which he didn't feel like telling Rasul he already learned everything after touching the man's tools), Dack followed with the rest of the group.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Gordin sneaks over to the door and opens it quickly pointing his sword inside. Light floods the room and behind the door are roughly a dozen cultists, clad in black and purple robes with the crest of Vatii on their foreheads. They draw scimitars and engage the crew.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul Pulls a ring out of his Pocket and walks through a Hex Portal. closing it behind him
(I'm not as into this as I thought I would be)

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
(I had intended for Rasul to be propositioned by Morgan later on, but... dom don't know Hafu)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom