• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Rito's Beak RP Thread

Mido

Version 1
Bronson hits the ground near Kordol with a thud before reemerging from his ball form and sitting on the ground. He was motion sick after repeated leaps to and from the boat, and needed a moment to recalibrate before joining the fray once again.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Earl quietly and calmly climbs up the side of the hull and boards the ship. He wants to introduce himself, but he doesn't know how to get through all the commotion on and is scared that the crew might view him as a monster. So he hides inside the brig and listens to the intense battle going on outside.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
(this is what happens when a Goron knocks a hole in the ship, we get Moblins)
Rasul continues to fire cannonballs into the sand beast, until he realizes he can just solidify the ground to Stone . he walks up the the ground and hardens it by drawing a rune in the sand

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Dack, having not yet gotten off the ship, noticed a strange figure board. He pursued the figure and saw it in the brig of the ship. Dack approaches the figure carefully, drawing a cutlass from its sheath.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Shoot are people comeing this way Uisce though as heard foot steeps. He began to walk back to try to hide.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Earl notices a figure approaching him with his weapon drawn. Shoot, how did they find him so fast? Finding his courage, he manages to speak.
"Please don't hurt me. I am not a bad Moblin. I am a good Moblin, who simply wants to help out! My lantern went out, and I haven't eaten in days."
He drops his spear on the ground, hoping that would prove he meant no harm.

Pen

The game is on!
Lenzo strikes the armored Fairy Queen with his big sword. Dammit, nothing happened. “I got no explosives either!” he shouts to his crew mates. “What about you, Captain?”

Storm

a stone bell encases the Fairy as Rasul fires shot after shot after shot into the Fairy, as it is in the Barrel of his Stone cannon

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
((You realize that the fairy is inside they island right?))

“I’ve got none, look for weak points!”

Like any armor, this beast had chinks in it. The trick was getting a sword through it while it was moving.

Storm

( yes. I am aware. the Cannon sealed the Fairy in stone and Rasul fired into it furiously)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom