• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler The Most Emotional Moment from Skyward Sword.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
You're joking, right? She didn't ask Link out.
"Do you think, maybe...and with the weather being so nice. Would you like to, y'know, go flying together somewhere?"

I think the line, which I surely butchered, is analogous to asking someone out. :xd:

H

HerSweetness

Most emotional?

When Ghirahim revives Demise.

Wait, wait, hear me out. >.> I mean, obviously, Ghirahim's devotion to his master has to be at least equal to Fi's devotion to Link, if not more so. He had to go through a lot to get that far, outmaneuver Link and get to see Demise again - then when Demise takes him and uses him for his natural purpose, he seemed... pretty happy.

A match for the Ages, haha.

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
I think the very end. Either that or during the beginning segments of the game where you get to know skyloft. In Hero Mode I felt like I already knew the people and had lived there, so it was more emotional. It seemed like this game was the first one where link was actually in love.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I wanted to cry at the very end when Link had to thrust the sword back into the pedestal and Fi had to sleep forever.
But what made me want to cry even more?
When Fi said to Link that she found happiness and said "Thank, you Master."
I found that emotional, IMO.

Pen

The game is on!
I cannot mention this enough times, Skyward Sword has a lot of extremely well written monologues and dialogues, many of which are very touching and emotional. Early in the game when Link meats Fi for the first time inside the Statue of the Goddess I got a very melancholic feeling and felt very emotionally touched (I can't quite describe the feeling, but I had never gotten it before).

However the absolute most emotional moment in my opinion was at the end of the game when Link and Fi said good bye. Fi's monologue during that scene was so incredibly well written and the music played in the background was really beautiful. So by the end of that scene I had the same feeling as I had when Link and Fi met for the first time, and this time I actually had tears in my eyes (nothing like this has ever happened to me before). That's why Fi's farewell is the most emotional moment in Skyward Sword for me.

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
alot of people have already said this, but I think the entire cutscene where Zelda seals herself away is the most the emotional part in ANY Zelda game. I'll admit, I shed a couple of tears for Link at that scene, especially when Zelda said she was happy playing is Skyloft & wanted that to last forever :kawaii:

Ariel

Think for yourself.
When Fi told Link that the time they spent together was amongst the most precious data she had, it kind of broke my heart for a bit.

I'm torn between two moments.

Emotional Moment #1: After you beat Sky Keep, and the Isle of the Goddess falls to the surface, Zelda reawakens from her agelong slumber. When Groose first lays eyes on her, he's speechless. This whole game he was not fighting for Link, he was not fighting for Grannie, he was fighting for Zelda. Ever since the beginning of the game he had this 'crush' on Zelda that would never be recognized because Link always got in his way. Anyways, back to the emotional moment, All Groose wanted was a hug from Zelda, but instead Link and Zelda just simply laugh at him. Then, he starts to cry. That seriously peeved me off.

Now, I know this isn't a sad moment, moreso an angry moment, but anger is an emotion too. Why couldn't Zelda have just given poor ol' Groose a hug??? Seriously, it made me fume that Link gets all the credit when he couldn't have even beaten The Imrisoned without the Groosenator!

Emotional Moment #2: After you beat Demise Fi has to part with Link forever and return to the Master Sword. That whole conversation to Link that shows Fi truly cares about him and developed emotions towards him really got to me. The whole game she is characterized by a simple creation with no emotion, and then finally, at the very end of the game, she shows her true colors. It's touching.

Without a doubt, Skyward Sword had the best plotline in the entire series.

Naga

MUSICALITY!
This is a reply to everyone who thinks that Zelda is "just a plot device":READ MORE CHAPTER BOOKS!!! Chapter books are actually kinda similar to the Zelda games in a wayI literally just got to that part of the game where Zelda locks herself in a crystal yesterday and duh my eyes teared up. But if you read books ( I read more than I play Zelda ) then you would know that plot devices are everything. Instead of complaining about her "lazy role" think about what the game would be like without it. I think it would be kinda boring. The series is called "Zelda" for a reason. If plot devices are useless, than that would mean that only Link and his loftwing are important because they are the only ones that aren't just plot devices and the storyline of the game would be this:a person riding a giant red bird. And even that would be stretching it. Loftwings only exist because HYLIA sent up Skyloft, by default putting loftwings in the storyline and meaning that they would not be in the storyline if HYLIA was not in the storyline.
YOU PEOPLE ARE SHALLOW THINKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm mad at you !!:(

L

Linebeck II

Fi's Farewell takes the cake for me, perfect music, perfect dialogue and it really made me sad about the game being over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom