• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess The Most Beautiful Place In Twilight Princess?

D

deathsword94

its really hard to choose. but i'd have to say inside hyrule castle, the attention to detail is so great it feels like a real place. also the sacred grove is the best, you really get the zelda feel once your just wondering around the woods

Ariel

Think for yourself.
Taking a canoe ride down the Zora River, looking up at the Bridge of Eldin, but you can't see the river from the bridge, it's a beautiful view from the bottom taking in the massive scale but not being able to enjoy it from the top is one of my pet peeves for that game.

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
I pick Zoras Domain. The water sparkled and the Zoras made the scene all the more better. I also loved Hena's fishing hole. The trees changed color and it looked like a fairyland at night. I also like it because I caught the Hylian Loach there!

Kybyrian

Lake Hylia is the most beautiful place in Twilight Princess with no doubt. If I ever got bored of the game and just wanted to go do something random somewhere, I would go to Lake Hylia. It was always the most beautiful place to me in Twilight Princess. It's so calm and soothing, too.

S

spiderbrush

Really, I think a lot of areas in Twilight Princess are pretty. But some include:

Twilight: When you're searching for the Tears. The yellow-golden sky, the black squares... I really think it's pretty in a surreal sort of way.
Lake Hylia: Nice, laidback, and peaceful. Same could be said for the Fishing Hole.
Zora's Doman: Beautiful blues, and beautiful music. Sometimes I come here just to look at how pretty it is.

A

Arthurdent_78

The Lake Hylia area including the Water Temple and the Water Spirit's grotto, the plains around the Castle town on horseback at sunset, and Zora's Domain at night time. I can spend hours just soaking in the beauty of those three areas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom