• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Last Survivors *Reboot RP Thread*

((You're so excited! And you just can't hide it! In this RP you've lost control, and you think--okay I'm done >> Have Vincey jump out and start fighting. Kira and Nick are fighting alone. And, you know, Shannon can go take care of Kirinen or Nick. He might recognize her disorder.))

"The alters!" she screamed, suddenly sitting bold upright, eyes wide like a deer in the headlights. "The alternate personalities--the other ones!" she closed her eyes. "I'm sorry about this, but I can't... I can't...

"I can't remember," she murmured. Her voice was.. different.

Last edited:

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Shannon finally is about to reach Kirinen. He mutters her name as he gets closer, noticing her seeming... different. He holds his head for a moment, pondering just what exactly is going on with her.

The previous Lance, not Vince cause he's going cray cray, was still killing zombies with the pieces of glass that were cutting his hands, not that he cared. Although the sane side of his disagreed with all of it, urging Vince is get to safety and get to the others. But Vince doesn't listen because he's a rebel.

(I'm not really sure what happened in that second paragraph... It was Vince I tell you!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom