• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The First Game You Ever Completed

A simple thread that I haven't seen around...

The first game i ever completed was Kirby Superstar/funpack on the Snes. Technically they were the first six games i completed but i played the cartridge to completion so it maybe counts as one?

It would have been impressive had i perhaps completed a Mario, Metroid or Zelda first but no, I'm a terrible gamer.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I cannot recall exactly, but they first game I completed was either Super Mario World or Yoshi's Island (both for the SNES). Either way, these games gave me an excellent introduction to video games.

tysonrss

Keyblade Master
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening. (that was my first game though I can't remember if I beat it first or if it was Pokemon Silver).

Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Yeah I used a walkthrough on some part, but hey, I was like 8 and I'm terrible at video games.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
The first game I ever played/completed would have to be either LoZ A Link to the Past, or Super MarioWorld for the SNES, I really can't remember though.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Star Fox 64 was probably the game that I completed first. The linearity in each level was simple enough for me to move through them more efficiently than the other games we had. Either that or Mario Kart 64, another game that I regard as a classic in my childhood. Both games are fairly simple and straightforward in their objectives, so either of these are the first I've ever beaten.

Hmm... As hard as it is to think back on my childhood to try and think of one game, it was probably Sonic 2 on my dad's old Genesis. In fact, I think we have the Genesis somewhere, but I don't think it works very well anymore.

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
Super Mario World I believe, if not that then Super Mario Bros 3. Pretty much the only games I played for the longest time until we got our N64.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom