• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler The Ending.

Braivety

FPT | Breb
honestly i think he should, but he wont. and I have no idea why the birds came down to the ground. I was kinds POd when I saw that. Gaepora specificaly said that they couldn't break the sky barrier.

I didn't read anything in to the Loftwings being beneath the barrier, i was just happy that the game had ended. However SS was full of things like that. Under the cloud barrier it shouldn't have been a wonderfully sunny day on land. I'm aware that the whole province was visible from the portal so it was obviously a large break but something like a cloud barrier should have been seen in the distance.. but there was nothing.

Also, the thunder dragon can't die but can get ill... fair enough, so then why do we see his skeleton on the ground before we activate the time shift crystal in the Gorge?

Perhaps the cloud barrier thing was as simple as, Demise defeated means no need for it and it cleared up immediately... it definitely went at some point since no other Zelda game has it, so why not then?

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
I doubt the Loftwings broke the cloud barrier. They entered The Sealed Grounds the same way Link entered it, through the portal/hole in the clouds. Before, Links Loftwing was too scared to enter the Faron Region. It would be cool to be able to fly around a region with your Loftwing though.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
Yea I don't get why the Birds could be under the clouds then that's messed up...

And i'm sure they went back to visit

N

Nero1514

i think since demise was destroyed the birds feel its safe to go to the surface.

hard to say what link will do however i was disappointed with the ending of skyward sword and thought that it didn't really tie everything together like i thought it would

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom